Quantcast

Hello Arizonians...

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
Me and the wife are taking a trip to your fine state..and I have one question what is one must do or see........the kids are staying home so we have alot of hiking and maybe a off road tour on the list but I was curious to see what some fellow bikers might think...and suggest...thanks....

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Trainwreck said:
I would suggest seeing The Grand Canyon if you've never seen it, Sedona/Oak Creek Canyon and Jerome.

Hiking is abundant. Feel free to PM me if I can answer any questions.
Any riding around Jerome? Anyone ever done any MTB around Bisbee?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
BeerDemon said:
Any riding around Jerome? Anyone ever done any MTB around Bisbee?
Jerome's a cool little town. I've never ridden there, but I've heard there's some sick downhill up there.

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
holy crap this place is sweet....we got back from a long hike.had dinner and a few coctails my wife went down to the room and will most definatly be passed out early tonight ...good thing there is a nice salon at the resort....

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
ktmsx said:
holy crap this place is sweet....we got back from a long hike.had dinner and a few coctails my wife went down to the room and will most definatly be passed out early tonight ...good thing there is a nice salon at the resort....
Where you at?

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
well back to reality..and work....my wife and I spent alot of time hiking you guys out there have some nice scenary{sp?}...Like most areas out of the NorthEast alot more friendly also...Pretty cool to go out in some areas and see no people or houses for a long ways..no places like that in CT.up in Maine yes but not Ct...