Quantcast

Hello Ridemonkiers

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
A largish branch resides in the ass of the boyish admin...
Uh.

You forgot your own password for your own, unbanned account, which I reset for you within a few hours of receiving the message, and which still is unbanned and set to the password I sent.

But good try on that.

hurtstopee

Chimp
Jan 28, 2015
Uh.

You forgot your own password for your own, unbanned account, which I reset for you within a few hours of receiving the message, and which still is unbanned and set to the password I sent.

But good try on that.

What's my name on RM? That's all I ask BV.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Do you really want to play games and potentially lose more users and guffaw as this site goes down the drain?
Clearly the only way to halt the monkey's steady decline is to reanimate the dead and bring back the banned.

I would gladly accept a Zombie DMG as our saviour.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm stinkyboy.
Gee, thanks for that clarification. I'm pretty slow.

I laughed at "that's all I ask" - you've been banned by all 3 administrators on this site with the backing of numerous mods and members, and have sent paragraphs and pages of pleadings every time, begging to come back.

In fact, of all people for you to poke at on this topic, I'm the one who actually approached you several times prior to bannings occurring to discuss what the issues were, because I hoped it wouldn't actually get that far.

So no, all you ask is not just a quick switch back to your original username. You ask for the proverbial patience of Job and fourth, fifth and sixth chances.

It takes a pretty big ego to think that banning one long time member is enough to send a site into decline. Don't delude yourself, members are not being banned. Just member. I actually don't remember the last person who was banned for something other than posting spam.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Dear Butthurtstopee,

Plz continue your rants in the "RM going Downhill" thread, where even less fucks will be given about your opinion.

Thx, one of the horrible new posters who is determined to take this place to the crapper.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dear Butthurtstopee,

Plz continue your rants in the "RM going Downhill" thread, where even less fucks will be given about your opinion.

Thx, one of the horrible new posters who is determined to take this place to the crapper.
Who the fuck are you anyway?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

That does not provide me enough information in order to poop in your washing machine. Hell, you probably use a laundromat.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A join date of 2009 does not speak to being an FNG.

Greyhound?
DRB after suffering massive IQ lost post TBI?
Biggins post sex reassignment?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
A join date of 2009 does not speak to being an FNG.

Greyhound?
DRB after suffering massive IQ lost post TBI?
Biggins post sex reassignment?
Nope, he's still a man. Well at least he was last Spring when he came down off the mountain to buy my old dh bike. I told him to not be a stranger on teh Monkey, but we all know how that goes.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I'm stinkyboy.

Do you really want to play games and potentially lose more users and guffaw as this site goes down the drain?
Um, we all know who you are when you re-join under a new name. Here's an idea though: Why don't you stop bitching about trivial ego bruising and contribute to the forum. You are certainly capable of keeping things interesting. Just stop picking fights with mods. Just a thought.