Quantcast

Helmet painting who wants it

esr

Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
ontario,canada
OK,

Basically I am currently working a deal with a local painter for a limit of 10 helmets to be painted.

The Artist is a pro and does helmets motorcycles ect.

His specialty is Flames and when I say flames I don't mean cartoon flames I mean your helmet looks like its on fire.

Basically he will do some sort of flames job per some instruction and then put your name on the helmet. If anyother drawings are wanted we would have to work that out.

Ok, so the problam with most paint jobs you end up spending like 600 cdn dollars or more well this deal will allow you to get the helmet done for a small fee of 350

bfranke

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
San Diego
That's definitely one of the better flame paints I've seen, and I'm not one to enjoy all this flame craze. It's everywhere :mumble:

esr

Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
ontario,canada
O this is not a one trick pony he can do pretty much anything but his flames well there just leaps ahead of everyone else,

Im still waiting for orders

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
esr said:
samples like more pics, or do you want to see pics of helmets he has done.
definitely of helmets he's done. an auto painter I used to know couldn't paint helmets for squat. they all looked like NFL helmets cause all he did was bold stripe work and things of that nature.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Acadian said:
at the rate I crash...not good for my own personal economy! ;)
No doubt, I am horrible with helmets. Not just from crashing, but from dropping it, kicking it, rolling it down a gravel road etc.........
The one helmet I vowed to take care of was when I had my D2. The first race I went to, the wind blew over my bike with my helmet on the bar.
It shattered my visor, and scratched it up. I just ain't cut out for the bling.
Now I just wear a moto helmet that I drag around by a rope.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Jeremy R said:
The one helmet I vowed to take care of was when I had my D2. The first race I went to, the wind blew over my bike with my helmet on the bar.
It shattered my visor, and scratched it up.
I remember that. Nice red D2 with the red visor smashed to bits. Was that hobby park? Started warm and then got real cold.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
DRB said:
I remember that. Nice red D2 with the red visor smashed to bits. Was that hobby park? Started warm and then got real cold.
Yep, I froze my grapes off that day.
After the DH, I sat out the slalom and waited around all day in a short sleeve shirt, cuz I rode up with Cecilia. That was the same day, he had a urinary problem, and had to stop on FOUR consecutive exits on 85 to pee. 8 times total in a 3 hour drive.
9 times and he would not have survived the trip. :mumble:

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
I'd like to see some helmets that this guy has painted.
Not because I'm looking for a painter but just because I like checking that kind of stuff out. Please post something other then flames. I'd love to see flames as well I guess.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Jeremy R said:
No doubt, I am horrible with helmets. Not just from crashing, but from dropping it, kicking it, rolling it down a gravel road etc.........
It shattered my visor, and scratched it up. I just ain't cut out for the bling.
Now I just wear a moto helmet that I drag around by a rope.
I was standing there. I was drooling over it at the time and I that is what slowed my reaction time down from grabbing it before it hit. I just stared into the shiny paint and metal flake glistening in the sun all the way to the ground.

Then we heard that awful crunch. The sarcastis bastard in me fled deep inside and I think a little piece of Jeremy died that day. I was stashing money away for a new D2 myself at the time and the instant his helmet hit the ground, I pulled that money off the table and swore I'd never blow that much money on something so pretty!

I'm not sure who it scarred more, me or him? :think: :think: :think:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
bizutch said:
I'm not sure who it scarred more, me or him? :think: :think: :think:
You. You still post in every helmet thread to this day.
Tell me Butch, Do you still hear the cracking of the visor?
I think the only thing that will silence that sound, would be a custom painted helmet, but what if..........what if.........it then happens to you!! :devil: :p

Ha, Put the lotion on its skin, or else its gets the hose again. :D