Quantcast

Help with Atomlabs

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
So I've got some trailkings - and they're my favorite pedals for freeriding - but of course, the bearings are shot, and also of course, Atomlabs won't return my calls or email, or those of my LBS....

I know the bearings should be pretty easy to get, but the only places I've found online that carry them sell them in big orders or not at all....

can anybody help? I need an online source for the correct bearing that will allow me to order a couple of sets of bearings

anyone? Bueller?

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Actually I think MSC and Grainger require you to have a comercial account... McMaster is really easy to work with and they're super efficient.

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
I don't suppose you have the #for that bearing? I don't have it with me at work...

I'll go with McMaster if they have it...

the commercial account was one of the problems I was having getting these...

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
just go to your local bearing company. alot of them are open til noon on saturdays (the ones in Dallas are anyway.)

even dealing with a bearing company face to face, part numbers are NOT accurate especially when trying to cross reference a bearing between two different mfg.

your best bet is to walk in with your shot bearing in-hand and buy new ones. probably looking at $6~ each.

joel

I use to own TrailKings. Best grip I've ever ridden but the worst padel to own.
F atom lab.

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
thanks for the advice, I'll give that a try....

yes, AtomLabs is on my sh*t list - I am almost as anxious to get the E13 pedals as I am a Sovereign....

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
lol, I just happen to have one that I have not installed yet.
I could measure it for ya if you would like. Applied Industrial Supply (used to be King Bearing) right here in Anaheim would have it I bet.

I also like the trail kings but the focker about killed me when it came off the spindle. I put my old cheepo wellgos back on and they are still truckin.

El Santo

Chimp
Apr 14, 2002
the 'burbs of SF
Originally posted by Macrider
So I've got some trailkings - and they're my favorite pedals for freeriding - but of course, the bearings are shot, and also of course, Atomlabs won't return my calls or email, or those of my LBS....
Impossible. Everyone returns the calls of the Monty.

I know the bearings should be pretty easy to get, but the only places I've found online that carry them sell them in big orders or not at all....

can anybody help? I need an online source for the correct bearing that will allow me to order a couple of sets of bearings

anyone? Bueller?
If all else fails, I know where you can get HOT set of faded green Wellgos for around $30. I hear they're all the rage for freeride these days.