Quantcast

Help with Banshee Warranty Process

FAT-ASS

Chimp
Jun 19, 2003
I have an 04' Scream that broke at the Seat Stay / Bottom Bracket Shell yesterday. Obvious defect as it was a clean break only at the weld as I was crossing a small log stack.

Anyway, the Scream isnt the most popular bike in my area and it took me calling 3 bike shops before anyone actually knew what a Banshee Scream was. I wanted to see if anyone could lend me some help on the direction I should go to get this taken care of as quickly as possible. Planning to take pictures of the breaks and provide some proof that I purchased the frame (even though the bike shop I bought it though is under a new name and management).

Thank you to anyone who can get me going in the right direction.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Call Banshee direct and they will help you. My buddy has broken a few of their frames (he goes big) and he has never had a problem. The 04 was known to break where yours did.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Call Banshee direct and they will help you. My buddy has broken a few of their frames (he goes big) and he has never had a problem. The 04 was known to break where yours did.

Ditto. I broke mine in the same place (the first time I broke it :disgust1: ), Pip and the guys up there are great to deal with.