Quantcast

Help with website

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Ok so for the past many weeks me and my dad have been planing on starting a business and it's getting close to having to make the website. It's been a long time since I have designed one and need as many suggestions as possible. It needs to be as professional as possible but does not need anything that has to do with purchasing products.

The whole plan is for a company called "Global Aircraft Marketing." Basically we'd be a one stop place to purchase any type of aircraft on just about any budget. We can deal directly with the sellers, search for planes for buyers, deliver the plane, offer loan assistance and escrow services as well. We can also do pre-purchase inspections for customers who do not have the time to look the aircraft over. We have resources for some of the best mechanics in the industry as well.

Anyways, any suggestions for programs etc. that would help me get the site going for him? It's been years since I have done any website designing and the last time I just used Dreamweaver. Thanks guys!!

thebornotaku

Monkey
May 19, 2008
Northern Bay Area
You've pretty much got two options:

1. find a template you like, learn html and css, then code everything how you want it
2. use dreamweaver again :p

Programs like dreamweaver make it really easy, the learning curve shouldn't be very steep. I'd say just find a copy and fiddle with it a bit until you pick it up again, then go make some websites.