Quantcast

here's the pics

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
cool shot.

Do you guys do a lot of jumping like that on full suspension bikes, or is this just a section of trail that isn't always sessioned? I'm curious, because jumping on my 5" travel bike is a little odd to me because of the rear wheel feel - not much. Granted I haven't dirt jumped to speak of in 15+ years, but I miss the solid, plant the rear wheel right where you want it-ness of a hardtail, and it's lighter of course. I realize the margin of error is decreased somewhat by having the suspension, but things aren't as tight as I'd like....

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
the left line has now been extended to five dirt jumps. one of the lips jumps into a berm, then shoots out to a kicker jump down into a hill. it looks soooo sweet. pure art. there will hopefully soon be a pic. film is expensive though. there is also a kicker into a sweet trench that has been completed. all the lines finish at this point. man......... this $hit is coming together. post if ya' want to ride.
peace,
mcdurly1

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
are you experienced with takin' riding photos. I'm a little paranoid to take people I don't know there..... I'm sure some people would disagree strongly with what has been done to the area. I think it looks super bad ass, some look like pieces of art. how can I trust you, toonces......... what if you are a narc........ or a park police bike cop......... I dunno, man.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Heh heh.

I'm no bike cop. Inbred can vouch for me as can others. Unless, of course, you've turned this place into a big landfill, I don't care what you do with it. I've done a little riding footage, but I need more. Let me know. Later.

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
how about thursday.... anytime between noon and dark. anyone else who likes to catch some air is welcome. give me a pm with your phone # and we can organize from there. if it rains on tuesday the trails will be perfect and hopefully moist enough to start building a new line I've been scopin'.
lates,
mcdurly1