Quantcast

He's Dead....

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
What happens to the Israelis now too? The whole policy the last couple of years was that Arafat was an incorrigible terrorist, so why negotiate. That's kinda out the window now.

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
narlus said:
stick it in the dishwasher, you idiot.

or on top of yr car engine, and go for a 45 mile drive.
My good friends mother cooks salmon in the dishwasher. I was dubious + she's English.... It was actually quite good.

I worry now that Arafat is dead. Tenuous, at best, was the situation while he was alive.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Transcend said:
He wasn't the nicest, but he was a moderate. Scary to think of who may take over. (of course it could be a much better person too, who knows).
Not the nicest?

Dude, the guy practically invented international terrorism!

That's like saying Hitler had a little temper problem.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
I see your point DT, but compared to some of the more Jerry Falwell* level Islamics he was mellow. Still a terrorist never the less.

*(raving lunatic)

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Transcend said:
He wasn't the nicest, but he was a moderate.
he was no moderate by any stretch of the imagination. A good friend of mine was born and raised in Israel. From what he tells me, the death of Arafat is the good news, news that they have been waiting years to hear.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Silver said:
What happens to the Israelis now too? The whole policy the last couple of years was that Arafat was an incorrigible terrorist, so why negotiate. That's kinda out the window now.
Don't worry, ther'll be another reason not to negotiate along soon. :rolleyes:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Funny how the palistinians have no one speaks for them... their fate lies in the hands of the Egypians, Jordanians, Amreicans, the British etc...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
N8 said:
Funny how the palistinians have no one speaks for them... their fate lies in the hands of the Egypians, Jordanians, Amreicans, the British etc...
You mean:

"Funny how the US media continues to ignore the Palestinian voice as part of their ongoing campaign to present Israleis as civilised victims and Palestinians as terrorist savages. I wish I had the 1/4 brain it would require to visit some Middle-east local websites and read both sides of the story for myself."

Here, let me help you un-ignorant youself:

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/A720CEFC-F5E0-486D-AB5D-BB947819805A.htm

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=6801497

Think you can take a couple more steps by yourself now?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Changleen said:
You mean:

"Funny how the US media continues to ignore the Palestinian voice as part of their ongoing campaign to present Israleis as civilised victims and Palestinians as terrorist savages. I wish I had the 1/4 brain it would require to visit some Middle-east local websites and read both sides of the story for myself."

Here, let me help you un-ignorant youself:

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/A720CEFC-F5E0-486D-AB5D-BB947819805A.htm

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=6801497

Think you can take a couple more steps by yourself now?
Are these the same websites that said the US was using mustard gas on Falluja (sp?).

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
llkoolkeg said:
No telling how much longer Arafat could have continued on strapped to the prow of the foundering Palestinian barge had he not availed himself of so much hairy man ass.
I love that I can come on RideMonkey and have these great debates with such intelligent people.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
llkoolkeg said:
Well, you're not likely to come across them there in the sheep fields, pardner. If you want to fish, he best find yourself some water. :nope:
Are you saying I shouldn't expect rational debate from Americans?

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Changleen said:
I love that I can come on RideMonkey and have these great debates with such intelligent people.
Dude - seriously, llkoolkeg has more intelligence in his right pinky toenail than you have in the previous 5 generations of your bloodline, it's painfully obvious ...don't flatter yourself

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
s1ngletrack said:
Dude - seriously, llkoolkeg has more intelligence in his right pinky toenail than you have in the previous 5 generations of your bloodline, it's painfully obvious ...don't flatter yourself
Hence his great responses so far, eh? :p