Quantcast

Hey Brian HCM#1....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Brian HCM#1 said:
Hey Nutlick, I also sell Chris King, Hayes, Avid, Magura, Shamano, Mavic, e 13 as well as many, many other products. I happen to love Hope products. i'm not trying to spam anyone. Read my sig my friend. It has just been a comment I've used for years, it has nothing to do with me selling the stuff.

Do you own a shop or just hawk your goods on street corners? Just curious.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
trailhacker said:
My girlfriends Hayes with the carbon blades came with Ti mounting bolts. The rotor bolts might have been too?
I got button-head torx grade 12 for my rotors, last time i did this.

Have you ever had the joy and thrill of removing the softer bolts when they strip out at a race?

oh happy day.

cocktails all round.

But that was then.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Westy said:
Do you own a shop or just hawk your goods on street corners? Just curious.
He carries them in a pail with a dirty rag and at street intersections with long lights runs out and does the windsheilds on SUV's with Thule or Yakima racks, then presses a grubby little flyer through the windows with 'today's specials' in black marker scribbled in large, blocky letters...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
RM Brians are good for specific knowledge on specific products. Had I Hopes on my bikes, I'd be especially thankful to have him here. While I'm on the topic of RM Brians, whatever happened to Peterson? I never realized how much I relied on him as a resource for zokes info & know-how until he became scarce.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
llkoolkeg said:
RM Brians are good for specific knowledge on specific products. Had I Hopes on my bikes, I'd be especially thankful to have him here. While I'm on the topic of RM Brians, whatever happened to Peterson? I never realized how much I relied on him as a resource for zokes info & know-how until he became scarce.
I believe the Brian Peterson you were used to dealing with is now getting good sex with an attractive woman at regular intervals. So, for the most part, we're shyt out of luck.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Nobody said:
How many times have you seen Miss Congeniality?
twice

edit: But whats yor point? Unless you sincerely feel he can't support his own weight, get out of his bed.

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
trailhacker said:
My girlfriends Hayes with the carbon blades came with Ti mounting bolts. The rotor bolts might have been too?
The Formula Oro Puro, old Formula B4, and the new Avid Ultimates will have ti caliper hardware as well. Ti rotor bolts are harder to come by, not sure if the Hayes have them or not.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Tame Ape said:
twice

edit: But whats yor point? Unless you sincerely feel he can't support his own weight, get out of his bed.
movie - that line was used several times.

gay sex reference - nope, i just happen to be adversely affected by vitriol when it's tossed at my friends.

call it a personality flaw. add it to the list. i've got dozens.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
macko said:
Wow, rabble is a word! I always thought it was rebel rouser.

N8: yer bike is sexay.
I think it could be either. But I've heard 'rabble' used before. Its usually a reference to the common man or lowlie. ie "I don't like to mix with the common rabble"