Quantcast

Hey Denjen

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
when I got back in cell range my phone beeped and said 7 voice mails. I was like WTF did somebody die. Sorry I missed it.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
You did not have to miss it it was scheduled a month ahead and you could have skipped SS for one weekend. I will see you this coming weekend at the SS. I believe Shawn (bikecrazyguy) will meet us Saturday morning to ride.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
You did not have to miss it it was scheduled a month ahead and you could have skipped SS for one weekend. I will see you this coming weekend at the SS. I believe Shawn (bikecrazyguy) will meet us Saturday morning to ride.
thanks mom

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Yes ralph beat me. we all know this. ralphs riding has jumped light years ahead this year. BUT what the hell does that have to do with konabumm being a mime lovr? thats the real question here.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Denjen, you missed a good time here in richmond,but I'm sure you had a good time riding at SS( like always).see you next weekend!!!

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Denjen, you missed a good time here in richmond,but I'm sure you had a good time riding at SS( like always).see you next weekend!!!
Yeah Im real sorry I missed it. Hopefully we can all get together for a ride soon. And by "all" I dont mean mancil.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
so dennis, did you get to see 50's junk this weekend too?
Thank god no. If you know you are going to black out when you drink liquor, then why the h*ll would you drink it? I am glad Buzz and Justin were the only ones who got to enjoy that.

Hows the baby doing? Send me some pics.