Quantcast

Hey Diablo, Greenhorn Race! Let's get next generation hooked

Feb 29, 2008
Since this idea has caused so much controversy, I say we switch the race from Greenhorn over to the fire road. If that gets out of hand, we could just see who can get up the lift the fastest.

Instigatr

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
New Milford, NJ
Um because Fox, Jerz, Demo, 303 thinks that everyone actually cares about the stupid 8th grade banter that goes one here. Most of the "I'm fast, he's faster" bullshvt should be posted on myspace or facebook. None of them can actully ride - all you need to do is cross reference the who are you post with the open results, crack a can of beer and have a good laugh. What's even funnier is watching them jump, one of them looks like he's having a seizure in mid-air.

The real unfortunate thing is it's the first time runninghismouth actually has something intelligent to say, and does not make any references to his imaginary DH career.

So anyway, Running12 has a good point, a kids race - or day would be a good opportunity to get younger riders involved.

I think they are eighth graders.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
actually joey and i are going into 10th grade, Chris and Travis are going into 9th, and i think Justin is going into senior year. I'm not exactly sure on Travis and Justin though.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
and u get angry about us arguing, but in case u haven't noticed the thread has been dead for about 3 days, and u just brought it back with an antagonizing comment. I believe that's quite hypocritical.

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Well I guess listening to a bunch of 8th graders is better than homosexual images associated with other resort message boards.