Quantcast

Hey Dwaugh ridin Galby at noon?

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Originally posted by Skookum
Howzabout i split the difference and say noon thirty.:)
Noon thirty it will be. I'll see you then at the Whatcom Falls parking lot. Be ready for a long ride, I'm gonna have my hardtail that I havent ridden up there for a long time on. I'm thinking about a 3-4 hour ride (better for pictures that way, and more of them).

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Be prepared for the mud! Haha, Bob's and Karma were super wet last Thursday, although it was raining at the time, hopefully it drained out a bit. The ridge trail wasn't that bad but the whole ride made for one tweaked bike when I got back. Had to strip it down completely and clean every little nook and crany, darn brake cables had so much crap in them that i had to take them out and clean them off and lube em up, darn rear brake lever was stuck, took two hands to get it to let go! Haha but have fun, hopefully the weather will be nice to you two, I MIGHT head out that way if I get hw done but I doubt that will happen.

roscifer

Chimp
Mar 14, 2004
Bellingham
Originally posted by mplutodh1
Be prepared for the mud! Haha, Bob's and Karma were super wet last Thursday, although it was raining at the time, hopefully it drained out a bit. The ridge trail wasn't that bad but the whole ride made for one tweaked bike when I got back. Had to strip it down completely and clean every little nook and crany, darn brake cables had so much crap in them that i had to take them out and clean them off and lube em up, darn rear brake lever was stuck, took two hands to get it to let go! Haha but have fun, hopefully the weather will be nice to you two, I MIGHT head out that way if I get hw done but I doubt that will happen.
Not gonna mention your swim that you took in the kama sutra (karma) puddle?:D

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
yeehaw. real good and muddy up there just like Galbraith should be. Great ride today guys. My legs are aching but it was well worth the effort. Hope those donuts digest well...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
good riding today.
Hey Dwaugh thanx for showin us a good ride and goin along with hittin the whoopsy whoodle trail, wanted to hit that one without it being so dusty, and it definately was in prime condition. Hope your back starts feelin better man.
Yah alot of mud puddles that remind me of the mud puddles at Victor Falls down here, but the main difference is that the trails at Galby rock while the trails at Victor..... well they don't rock.....:D

Smedford!!!! You caught up to us this time!!!!!! :p ;)

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Originally posted by ArEm7
yeehaw. real good and muddy up there just like Galbraith should be. Great ride today guys. My legs are aching but it was well worth the effort. Hope those donuts digest well...
My legs are fine right now, just my back is aching quite a bit. That was a fun ride, I gotta get up there on my hardtail more often. The "donuts" were good. Actually Lafeen's was sold out of donuts, I got a blueberry scone thing and Skookum got some muffins.:rolleyes:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by dwaugh
My legs are fine right now, just my back is hurting quite a bit. That was a fun ride, I gotta get up there on my hardtail more often. The "donuts" were good. Actually Lafeen's was sold out of donuts, I got a blueberry scone thing and Skookum got some muffins.:rolleyes:
All that hard work and no donuts for reward....:mad: :( :monkey: