Quantcast

Hey eric-strt6!

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
Yeah. You all look like you have downs... i wouldnt name a town because of it though... kidding. Looks fun. Looks like you guys had a good time!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
From left to right: Eric strt6 (Eric), Damn True (True), Low_b (Brian), Southbay Bomber (Rich), me & Slice (Todd) Hard to believe that was around 18 years ago.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
we ran into him on third divide. Chris (YETI) was 14-15 at the time and Zonic was picking on him
was not yeti like 6'4" at the time....he should have just dropped kicked zonic man in his gooch....

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
was not yeti like 6'4" at the time....he should have just dropped kicked zonic man in his gooch....
I think he was 6’-6” or 6’-8”, big kid. I remember riding with him at Northstar. I remember the Yeti was the only DH frame that kinda fit him. He was a good kid. Then again think he’s in him mid to late 30’s now. I haven’t talked to him in about 10 years. I still talk to Acadian every once in a while, changing the subject

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
we ran into him on third divide. Chris (YETI) was 14-15 at the time and Zonic was picking on him
I remember these people. I remember zonic man saying at downiville that you had to ride through the stream real fast, so I downshifted and rode through in my granny gear, and he fell over in it.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I remember these people. I remember zonic man saying at downiville that you had to ride through the stream real fast, so I downshifted and rode through in my granny gear, and he fell over in it.
LOL, I think Zonic is an attorney now. Quite an interesting character.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I think he was 6’-6” or 6’-8”, big kid. I remember riding with him at Northstar. I remember the Yeti was the only DH frame that kinda fit him. He was a good kid. Then again think he’s in him mid to late 30’s now. I haven’t talked to him in about 10 years. I still talk to Acadian every once in a while, changing the subject
As a sophomore in HS he was bigger than me - maybe 6'6" and 260#. He made the Yeti look small, which is saying a LOT. The only person taller on one, that I can remember, was Aaron who is around 6'8" but skinny.

ZonicMan was a fucking ass in general and just mean to Chris. Pretty shitty for a 30y/o to treat a kid that way.