Quantcast

Hey guys, long time not much see.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Pic from last weekend. All moto'd up.

I have been riding/racing motorbikes...having a blast! Hope everyone is in one piece.

We had a little private flat track race with about a dozen guys. It was a trip. Rhino don't flat track. ;) I beat my buddy that is all that mattered. Didn't go down either....but 4th and 5th gear sweepers are amazing when done right. When they are done wrong....hold on. :poster_oops:

Heading down to Goldendale, WA to race the Eddieville GP. It is supposed to be around 92 Sunday. :plthumbsdown: It will be a scorcher.:monkeydance:

Rhino "da moto head" fromWA

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I recognize that fork guard sticker;) ! Glad to see you are still kickin' it on the moto
lol yep.

Well took 2nd in class Vet C. They rolled the water truck onto it's top Sat afternoon so there was no water for the track. over 1.5 hours of lung clogging dust and 100 degree heat. It was HOT!

I soaked my helmet with ice cold cooler water before the race and had a buddy dump a halg gallon of water on my jersey before the start.

It was brutal. Oddly rewarding at the same time. I was catching 1st in my class and was 5 seconds behind him at the finish. Woulda coulda shoulda....it was all I could do, I didn't have anything "in reserve" at the finish.

Rhino

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
sick Kevin!! how have you been?
Good Cory.

I am sweeping the WORCS races (www.worcsracing.com) down at Riverdale Raceway the next two weekends, so I get to ride all day on a prepped course with the racers....and it doesn't cost me any more than fuel and the usual camping stuff. I look for hurt/broke down racers and course cutters....it is alot of fun. I get to be on the course with the Pros when they race too. :D

Just having fun and trying to keep myself in as many peices as I should be....no extra pieces. ;)

Kevin