Quantcast

Hey Guys

Zombie

Chimp
Aug 10, 2006
Found this site offa google, i have a jamis durango that i use mostly for urban and moutin (lol) hope im welcome here :)

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
RUN!!!!!!!!! (actually to be politically correct i guess i should say...PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!) Just kidding. These monkeys are a barrel of laughs!!!!! :rofl:

and the ones that aren't...just ignore them!!! :love:

WELCOME!!

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Qman said:
I thought you left?
Well i'm back. Miss me? :rofl: :love:

actually i've become a day thing now...instead of a night thing :cool: (but night gave me more time to do graphic stuff....looking to get back to that soon...i have such good ones ready in waiting :rofl: )

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Graphics said:

actually i've become a day thing now...instead of a night thing :cool: (but night gave me more time to do graphic stuff....looking to get back to that soon...i have such good ones ready in waiting :rofl: )
Take your attention whoring somewhere else. :rolleyes:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
in order to be part of the monkey you must
1. Ride a Sunday
2. Have perfect grammar and spell nothing wrong
3. Take excellent photo's and have alot of expensive gear.

If you dont qualify get out. ;)

Welcome bro :thumb:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
jonKranked said:
take your regular whoring somewhere else :p
You love my whoring!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

See Zombie...this is the sh!t you gotta put up with for a little fun. Got the back bone? :rolleyes: :love:

edit: i think i quoted the wrong one...sorry there jonKranked!!! :)

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Graphics said:

I didn't really have a chance to miss you...maybe that's what your 'rofl' smiley was about.....

Zombie, welcome to the monkey.
One piece of advice, don't post to the monkey when you're on the rebound, pissed at your ex, drunk and high. Especially if its to say "goodbye" for a week.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Qman said:
I didn't really have a chance to miss you...maybe that's what your 'rofl' smiley was about.....

Zombie, welcome to the monkey.
One piece of advice, don't post to the monkey when you're on the rebound, pissed at your ex, drunk and high. Especially if its to say "goodbye" for a week.
the monkey is the PERFECT place to do it. where's stoney98 when you need him? (i miss his drunken posts)

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
manhattanprjkt83 said:
in order to be part of the monkey you must
1. Ride a Sunday
2. Have perfect grammar and spell nothing wrong
3. Take excellent photo's and have alot of expensive gear.

If you dont qualify get out. ;)

Welcome bro :thumb:
Don't forget the requirement to bet people $5000 that you can out climb/ride them "any day".

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
jonKranked said:
the monkey is the PERFECT place to do it. where's stoney98 when you need him? (i miss his drunken posts)
Don't get me wrong, those posts can be very entertaining. The warning was in case zombie is one of the fragile ones that takes internet forum postings personally.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Qman said:
Don't get me wrong, those posts can be very entertaining. The warning was in case zombie is one of the fragile ones that takes internet forum postings personally.

burleyshirly has taken drunken antics to the holy grail.

"hey baby i bet you taste like cholesterol"

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
jonKranked said:
burleyshirly has taken drunken antics to the holy grail.

"hey baby i bet you taste like cholesterol"
I still have visions of him ripping out the mailbox to beat down another mailbox.....ah, good times...good times.

That thread needs to be archived, saved, and set in stone.... and reposted every 3 months, at least.

Oh yeah! Welcome!

Zombie

Chimp
Aug 10, 2006
Being 17 and fired from myjob, i odnt have expensive gear, lol. I threw 3 eggs at my bsses car and i got fired, the fag was a prick. Yea i know all about the spelling flames, i come from 9 other forums, lol.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Zombie said:
Being 17 and fired from myjob, i odnt have expensive gear, lol. I threw 3 eggs at my bsses car and i got fired, the fag was a prick. Yea i know all about the spelling flames, i come from 9 other forums, lol.
are you sure the prick wasn't a fag?

you threw eggs at your bosses car, get fired and call him a prick? pot, kettle, black.

go back to pinkbike.