Quantcast

hey team da

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
gawd almighty, what a complete bunch of ass licking da's. i can't believe i whined about missing the place. nothing cycling whatsoever. as a matter of fact, the faghills are more potent nowadays. crap, i actually agree with hoOd on something. puke needs not only a better hairpiece but a life as well. phucking chickenheads and nothing but chickenheads. not you Sir WIll, obviously.

dam, and this was the site that introduced me to cycling so to speak and it once actually was quite majestic in its amusement, not any more. now it's just the same sh!t year after year after year after year of stoOpid and childish cut downs of a few. man, i would gladly pay for any teamsmacker to get in my face. phucking ass clowns.

http://www.teamsmack.org/SmackTalk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15997&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

what a joke to not only cycling, but to life as well they have become. sad.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
dam, i keep going over there to see if there is anything positive but nothing, only crap people talking crap cuz i'd have to assume it's as the saying goes " you are what you eat..."

I'm with Bill, i want nothing to do with that fag site ever again and if i were, it'd only be to talk to Sir WIll, no one else. well, maybe guv as well.

i hope any of you teamsmackers gets to read this aso you all can spread it around. you guys are all hoser losers in my eyes.

not you Sir WIll, definately not you in any way.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
my screen name over there is Sir Preston btw and i'm very ashamed to have my respects and thoughts on Sir Dave Boyd on display over there, please remove them as i am in complete disbelief and i can't even begin to let you know how ashamed i am to have ever been a part of that forum.

he doesn't deserve to have his memory desecrated by the likes of you morons, acting like you are men but not having a clue as to what that means. please remove them.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
come on now Rob, you got your wish or the wishes of the mass and i was banned so please, take off all memory from that sh!t site as it's my words and they actually mean something to me and you little faggots from teamsmack do not deserve them there any longer.

delete my words from the memorium forum. they are meant for real mens eyes only.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
you know, i've been through some more than serious sh!t in my life and i'm coming out on top, each and every day i prove that to my loved ones but if you all can't be of men and continually just ban me from my ip addresses and such, than so be it just know this, i love bicycles and all that they represent as it makes me, plain and simple but the next time any of you twist the truth or ban me for seeing the world through my eyes and speaking what the likes of African Americans have fought so hard for as well as ALL people from the beginning of time which is FREEDOM OF SPEECH, i will hunt each and every one of you teamsmackers down and it'll be your ass. i've had it with you all banning me just cause you all can't handle what i have to say and it being my opinion.

all i wanna do is ride my gawd damned bicycle but you all teamsmackers just gotta interfere and i'm more than fed up.

i want nothing to do with teamsmack as you are a complete disgrace to what real men are and i will FIGHT any one whom says different or bans me again.

you once were thoughtful of my feelings Rob, asking how much i could take after all of your imbecilic crowd of fags kept only downing me. well, two years later, you have your answer.

take my words off of that faggot website as you all are not strong enough or good hearted enough to be equipped with them, only immitating in your weak group what you all assume to be of high and mighty quality. you wanna be stand up, do what i wish and remove my words.

you all will see me and soon and I hope that all or any one of you approach me aggressively as this is who i am, a stand up for what i believe in MAN and i am well above teamsmack...deal with it.

remove my words from the memorium, PLEASE!