Quantcast

Hey Where'd my Custom Title go?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
I vote Stosh's as well. I chuckle over its inherent cleverness everytime I read it.

edit: And N8's.

J

JRB

Hey Tame Ape. I edited some posts and it would be great if the ones you quoted me on could be reflective of that. :thumb:

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
loco said:
Hey Tame Ape. I edited some posts and it would be great if the ones you quoted me on could be reflective of that. :thumb:
Holy moly man, stick to your guns on something, on anything! I'll not change anything. :dead:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Tame Ape said:
I vote Stosh's as well. I chuckle over its inherent cleverness everytime I read it.

edit: And N8's.
If you know why Stosh has that custom title it's hilarious.

J

JRB

Tame Ape said:
Holy moly man, stick to your guns on something, on anything! I'll not change anything. :dead:
It would be in my best interest to not be an ass anymore in this thread, or others for that matter. It would be nice if you edited those posts. :thumb:

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
loco said:
It would be in my best interest to not be an ass anymore in this thread, or others for that matter. It would be nice if you edited those posts. :thumb:
ugh. Maybe you should edit yourself the first time around instead of as an after-thought...:rolleyes:

J

JRB

Tame Ape said:
ugh. Maybe you should edit yourself the first time around instead of as an after-thought...:rolleyes:
Yeah - take note of that yourself, chief.