Quantcast

hickhucksters in denver this weekend?

wishihadmoney

Monkey
Dec 1, 2005
Boone, NC
hey i wuz just wonderin if there were any hick hucksters on here who were goin ridin at a kids house in denver nc this weekend...he told m e there were sum comin...just wonderin how many if yall r on here

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I'm thinking the kid you are talking about is Robbie. He's got some jumps in his yard from what I've heard. The jumps are pretty big from what I've been told.

wishihadmoney

Monkey
Dec 1, 2005
Boone, NC
ya robbie...his jumps are nice..he just got into shore building too so hes got a step up step down section and a drop...also a nice road gap

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
they're not banned at the rock.
in fact they're one of the more welcomed groups up here. we've never had anything but good times when they've riden here.because there's not a primma donna in the bunch. they come here to ride.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I don't believe you...I heard they're nothing but racer boys who time themselves at everything...nothing is fun for them...it's just a contest of who is fastest man down the mountain...

Why, I even heard they all own skinsuits...

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Word on the street is that they also have massive "visor bonfires" at the beggining of every season. ya know, cause of the wind resistance and all...

santacruzed

Monkey
Nov 6, 2004
hickory, nc
untitledsince89 said:
yea idk what u mean banned to ride, ther all really great guys, no bitching and whinning from them, always good times when your riding with the hucksters

sarcasim check on aisle #5...........sarcasim check on aisle #5

bizutch said:
I don't believe you...I heard they're nothing but racer boys who time themselves at everything...nothing is fun for them...it's just a contest of who is fastest man down the mountain...

you deserve to die :)

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
bizutch said:

now there secret is out.

wishihadmoney

Monkey
Dec 1, 2005
Boone, NC
im goin tomorrow(saturday) early..i might get out there sunday ubt i tihkn im takin my lil cousin to peewees..i dono..ya whens the bulk of u guys comin out

santacruzed

Monkey
Nov 6, 2004
hickory, nc
yeah we went today.....missed a hell of a time.....wishihadmoney....nice run of them all at the end of the day there......you were killin it on that squishy

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
that vid of basher taking a digger is so booger-esque (booger's a guy that used to ride with us). Looks like an awesome place, may have to hit it up one weekend.