Quantcast

Who is the most macho of all monkey's (or who will survive Zday the longest)?

• GoneFireFighting

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • DirkMcGurk

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • DirtyMike

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • mMike

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • BinaryVisions

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • JohnBryanPeters

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • JohnnyKranked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JohnE

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • MikeD

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Bacon/Loco Sucks

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
How Sally is this--

I remove my option to vote, as I feel when ZDay comes, it is this whole group at RM that will prevail, rebuild, and re-populate the Earth. Pump tracks at every house, bacon in every fridge, and 1-to-1 ratio dogs-to-riders for the endless trails that will be built.

Either that, or I vote for DMG........ No wait, GFF.......... Um, make that JohnE......... damn, I'm just going to stick with the above comment.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I still hold out hope that this is how its all going to end, and that it'll happen soon enough that I won't be a the spud farm waiting for the once a week tray of roast beef.

Really, if you think about it, this is all we have to look forward to as a species. Nuclear warfare isn't going to happen, maybe a dirty bomb or a rogue actor with one nuke, but its not going to be all out thermonuclear global destruction. I doubt Bruce Willis and Ben Assfleck are going to get the call to save us from a comet. More than likely its going to be some monster, man created plague, or when Dick Cheney's atomic battery finally runs out (as he's some sort of variant of the Terminator) he's going to block the passage to Hell, forcing the dead to be the undead and walk the Earth searching for brains and sub-prime mortgages.

This reminds me, there's a gun show here in PHX in a few weeks. Good ammo prices, and people in hover-round scooters buying a pile of it while towing a red wagon to put it into.

These are the gravy days...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I could only choose one, so I went GFF from first hand experience. But if I were gathering a monkey horde, it would be (in no particular order):
MikeD
JohnE
Manimal
BS
GFF

Battle proven monkeys with brains, you can't go wrong with that.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
How Sally is this--

I remove my option to vote, as I feel when ZDay comes, it is this whole group at RM that will prevail, rebuild, and re-populate the Earth. Pump tracks at every house, bacon in every fridge, and 1-to-1 ratio dogs-to-riders for the endless trails that will be built.

Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
considering the extraordinary ratio of guys:girls on the site, things might get awkward.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
The fact that you left me off that list lets me know just how gullible you all really are. Just lets me know how easily I could disappear into the void unnoticed. I'd outlive all you dainty frizzees!

I voted for Dirtymike because GFF would be the first one arrested and brought down. He always is.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i would have thought JohnE would have gotten at least one vote....he was in the military.
someone has to break the tie with him and johnnycakes

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.

IT'S GONE FIRE FIGHTEN IN FIRST FOLLOWED BY BACON LOCO SUCKS!!! ALONG THE RAIL IS JOHN BRYANT PETERS AND MIKE D!!! UP THE INSIDE AT 11:1 IT'S BINARY VISIONS!!! AND COMING UP BINARY VISIONS FROM BEHIND... IT'S DIRY MIKE!!!! :think: AND TRUE TO HIS NAME IN DEAD LAST, PUTTING PRESSURE ON MMIKE FROM BEHIND COMING UP THE REAR IS "DIRT" MCGURK!!!!!! :shocked:

:rofl:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

IT'S GONE FIRE FIGHTEN IN FIRST FOLLOWED BY BACON LOCO SUCKS!!! ALONG THE RAIL IS JOHN BRYANT PETERS AND MIKE D!!! UP THE INSIDE AT 11:1 IT'S BINARY VISIONS!!! AND COMING UP BINARY VISIONS FROM BEHIND... IT'S DIRY MIKE!!!! :think: AND TRUE TO HIS NAME IN DEAD LAST, PUTTING PRESSURE ON MMIKE FROM BEHIND COMING UP THE REAR IS "DIRT" MCGURK!!!!!! :shocked:

:rofl:
Of course GFF is in first..... he has enough shrapnel in him that the zombies will not like the falvor and just leave him be

i would have thought JohnE would have gotten at least one vote....he is in the military.
someone has to break the tie with him and johnnycakes
FTFY...... Besides.... he is in the air force

The real question though, if JBP shaved his stash... would he still be a contender in this particular poll?

Last edited: