Quantcast

High Gear invading Windrock Oct 14-15th

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
holy crap man.
i totally forgot about the "it's not me, it's you." deal.

that phrase would save so much extra typing.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
had some time to kill this morning while waiting on materials to be delivered on a job.

took advantage of it and repaired the trusty leafblower.
(the repair shop had a six week wait. screw that.)

so now some of the trails may be a little cleaner than originally planned.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
had some time to kill this morning while waiting on materials to be delivered on a job.

took advantage of it and repaired the trusty leafblower.
(the repair shop had a six week wait. screw that.)

so now some of the trails may be a little cleaner than originally planned.
I expect to have a nice clean run way down the Mt. when I come up at the end of the month.:cheers:

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Joey

Would you please make sure the course watering system is keeping the trails at the proper wetness level to minimize dust. Also, if it looks like rain, please tarp the trails. ;)

Also, could you move the rocks back into the trail that the skidders removed?

Just kidding.
Thanks again for all of the trail maintance/building.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Joey

Would you please make sure the course watering system is keeping the trails at the proper wetness level to minimize dust. Also, if it looks like rain, please tarp the trails. ;)

Also, could you move the rocks back into the trail that the skidders removed?

Just kidding.
Thanks again for all of the trail maintance/building.
how cool would a sprinkler system be ?
i'd take that over a lift anyday.

chris.
there's few thing more enjoyable than hiking down an overgrown trail with the quiver of tools.
then looking back over your shoulder at the world cup ribbon you've left behind.

doug and terry know what i'm talkin about.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
very nice.

we were all impressed by those bikes when we saw a few in the flesh (so to speak) up here.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Wildest course work I ever saw was Fred Schuldt and I taking a DR Trimmer/Brush mower into a stand of 4 foot tall saplings at Wolf Laurel and 4 hours later coming out with it looking like an old school slalom course.

"a little off topic I guess...."

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
there's few thing more enjoyable than hiking down an overgrown trail with the quiver of tools.
then looking back over your shoulder at the world cup ribbon you've left behind.

doug and terry know what i'm talkin about.
Yeah, we were a trail maintainence machine that day. :banana:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Wildest course work I ever saw was Fred Schuldt and I taking a DR Trimmer/Brush mower into a stand of 4 foot tall saplings at Wolf Laurel and 4 hours later coming out with it looking like an old school slalom course.

"a little off topic I guess...."
Are you sure that wasn't the DR that I brought up there to cut out all the course's we all built up there? I can still get me hands on that thing to help build some new runs up there if they will let us. I though the DR Fred had died? I could be wrong.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Are you sure that wasn't the DR that I brought up there to cut out all the course's we all built up there? I can still get me hands on that thing to help build some new runs up there if they will let us. I though the DR Fred had died? I could be wrong.
nope. me and fred cut the area out where the DS was. it's one of the many things including alexander park that killed the bike club's DR. yours was used on the dh