Quantcast

High Gear Racing Annual fall Wndrock trip

John M

Chimp
Mar 17, 2005
S/E Mich (pancake)
Well there has be a lot of talking about Windrock as of late. Not a lot of it has been positive. This thread is to change that..........

All the racing is done. The days are begin to shorten. The leaves are turning. The air is crisp and clean. That can mean only one thing....... Fall has arrived. With that comes a last trip south......A road trip....
High Gear Racing is packing up there bikes getting one more ride out of old gear. ...
I've got 25 of my best friends.
We are going to Windrock
Nov. 17th and 18th, The Midwest will invade the trails of WATVC.
I always have room on my shuttle but this year with 15 or so coming down and 7 coming up from georgia. I have saved room for a few locals as well...but other than that I will NOT be able assure ANYONE a ride up...... That being said If the late afternoon and the shuttle is going up, you want to take one more run but your buddy doesn't want to drive you up..... If there's room by all means we will take you up.
If you have been there when we are there before. You know how much fun it is. If you haven't then get there that weekend.
If you have never been there. Then get there that weekend.
I have been planning a spring and fall trip here for 4 years. It is always one of the best weekends of riding we ever have.
Sure would be nice to have a big party weekend with people cooking lunches on a bbq. Dinner the same. ALL of us sitting around a fire having maybe a beer or 6. talking about what a great place Windrock is to ride...What do you all think ( you see the way "you all" is two words up north) who's going and do you like my idea????- JM