Quantcast

High jump for the next Olympics?

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
like the size of watermelons. That is the size of the balls that you have to have to do that.
That was so SICK, one of the coolest things that I have seen in awhile. It beat watching the stupid ball drop any day.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
O&A were talking about it this morning. Apparently Robbie Kneivel did a stunt too. It was a weaker stunt with more publicity. And they were basically calling him a wuss.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
That jump that Knievel did was a total joke. He supposedly jumped over the volcano at the Mirage, but you can tell that he was on the sidewalk. He wasn't even close to the volcano. Plus, they had all of these cheesy computer animations of possible disasters that would occur if he didn't make the jump. He's a douche and I'm sure his dad is rolling over in his grave right now.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That jump that Knievel did was a total joke. He supposedly jumped over the volcano at the Mirage, but you can tell that he was on the sidewalk. He wasn't even close to the volcano. Plus, they had all of these cheesy computer animations of possible disasters that would occur if he didn't make the jump. He's a douche and I'm sure his dad is rolling over in his grave right now.
He should jump his dad's grave while it's on fire! That 'll piss him off!