Quantcast

Highland G2 race?

howe0193

Chimp
Aug 21, 2010
Wayland, MA
alright so this is going to be my first DH race I have a quick question. Does anyone know if the online registration will open before the race? it currently says "Registration online coming soon.." coming soon as in before the race or in the near future for other races?

Thanks, Greg

Last edited:

say 10

Chimp
Jul 30, 2004
NH
FYI, NASCAR in NH on Sunday, 1pm start

SYLVANIA 300 - Sunday, Sep 19, 2010

go Jimmie Johnson! turn left, turn left, turn left,turn left, turn left, turn left,turn left, turn left, turn left,turn left, turn left, turn left,turn left, turn left, turn left,turn left, turn left, turn left,turn left, turn left, turn left

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
FYI, NASCAR in NH on Sunday, 1pm start

SYLVANIA 300 - Sunday, Sep 19, 2010

go Jimmie Johnson! turn left, turn left, turn left,turn left, turn left, turn left,turn left, turn left, turn left,turn left, turn left, turn left,turn left, turn left, turn left,turn left, turn left, turn left,turn left, turn left, turn left
For those heading south on Sunday after the race, there is usually an extra southbound lane opened up just north of concord that allows you to bypass the NASCAR traffic.

Schneidie

Chimp
Apr 24, 2010
New England
What was the course in July?
Trail starts to rider's right of Maiden Voyage (all the way up the chunky work road to get to maiden). Through a grass field, then down into sections of maiden (bypassing most of the slow crappy sections), under hellion on maiden, across the big wooden bridge to a hard right. Nice flat sprint for a while, dumps you out onto the very bottom of Eastern Hemlock finishing near the lift.

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
alright so this is going to be my first DH race I have a quick question. Does anyone know if the online registration will open before the race? it currently says "Registration online coming soon.." coming soon as in before the race or in the near future for other races?

Thanks, Greg

Last I heard, there was only going to be on site registration.