Quantcast

Highland Mtn Bike Park - Opening weekend role call!

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
Who's heading up this Friday or this weekend? I'll be there Friday doing some filming with Smutok and co. and I can't wait!

Highland has been UBER busy getting ready for the new season. Ive been up there the past two weeks shooting a video spot and they have made some RAD improvements for the 09 season already, with a lot of good stuff in the works!

http://highlandmountain.com/b2eblog/hmbp.php

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I'll be there Sunday with the 303R just to rail down some trails. Maybe try out the 4x on some jumps, who knows.

Did Highland ever put in a pump track? I can't remember.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Wow, if you havn't been since they put the pump track in you will be pleasantly surprised. There are a few new trails that are a blast because any beginner could ride them confidently at 10mph but due to the bermed corners and flow, you can haul ass on them as well. Even the subtle changes to the existing trails have made things noticably better. The vertical and steepness will never improve, but just about every other possible thing has and continues to do so.

I will be there on Friday afternoon, you can't miss me, I stand out like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest...uhh, wait a minute..

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Wow, if you havn't been since they put the pump track in you will be pleasantly surprised. There are a few new trails that are a blast because any beginner could ride them confidently at 10mph but due to the bermed corners and flow, you can haul ass on them as well. Even the subtle changes to the existing trails have made things noticably better. The vertical and steepness will never improve, but just about every other possible thing has and continues to do so.

I will be there on Friday afternoon, you can't miss me, I stand out like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest...uhh, wait a minute..
The only time that I got down there last year was for the last day in November. We will def. get down there a few more times this season.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Those new pictures are sick! Goddam, Highland just rules. So many bike parks could learn so much by what they're doing over there. There are at least 2 bike parks quite a bit closer to me, but Highland will be getting the majority of my business once again this summer.