Quantcast

Highlands Pics

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Sunday was great. Met some pretty cool people and overall I think I got in either 14 or 15 runs... not bad for the first day of DH for the season. I rode the Banshee and I am really liking it for downhill.

The landings on NE Style all seemed to be fixed aka wider than last season. The lips either were nice, or I just got better, I can't tell.

On Maiden Voyage there was one section that I really liked (I think it is new); you were coming down hit a kind of natural jump, then right hand turn/berm into another jump... so much fun.

Pump track is sick. Pretty fun spot to chill, and of course, watch the good riders mix up crazy lines and transfers.
So here are some pictures:

Look closely :lol: :shock: :

Only really muddy section on the mountain:

NE Style G-Force Berm:

My Favorite picture of the day... :shock: :

Frorider1

Monkey
Apr 28, 2006
Sunday was great. Met some pretty cool people and overall I think I got in either 14 or 15 runs... not bad for the first day of DH for the season. I rode the Banshee and I am really liking it for downhill.

The landings on NE Style all seemed to be fixed aka wider than last season. The lips either were nice, or I just got better, I can't tell.

On Maiden Voyage there was one section that I really liked (I think it is new); you were coming down hit a kind of natural jump, then right hand turn/berm into another jump... so much fun.

Pump track is sick. Pretty fun spot to chill, and of course, watch the good riders mix up crazy lines and transfers.
So here are some pictures:

Look closely :lol: :shock: :

Only really muddy section on the mountain:

NE Style G-Force Berm:

My Favorite picture of the day... :shock: :

Yea man, that new section took forever to build, especially the top berm...so enjoy it~!

RideHard

Monkey
Apr 4, 2005
Yo man, thats me in the pic of the stepup, its sooo damn smooth, you just have to be careful not to overshoot the stepup cause its damn easy with to much speed. The drop off is cake, commit commit commit and go for it.

Cant wait to get up there again for next weekend!(im stuck at work tomorro.........damn it...)