Quantcast

*** Hill climb GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
At gate. Supposed to board 40 min ago. Some issue with a cargo bay component that needs blessing from Chicago in order to defer its repair.
1000000975.gif

The best kind of repair
Deferred is preferred!

Chicago said “no, speed tape is insufficient” so we were punted two gates over. Looks like another NG, this one with the back hump from the satellite internet upgrade
1000000975.gif

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
traffic infraction

cop would have rather rear ended me

standard pizza

then

rose city band

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah, pardon my french, but that fucking thing looks dangerous. That stance is predatory and aggressive. And it's jacked. However I can also imagine two redneck parents telling their 9 year old to pet it while they take a picture.
That thing was pretty pissed off as some dumbass was trying to get a picture with a macro lense. I can assure you my picture was taken with max zoom and what you see was significantly cropped. I was hoping to see someone get gored, but sadly it was uneventful.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Home from the Sierras. My shoulders are trashed from at least 1000 casts with the fly rod. I did land 30 trout in two days and I hiked over 10 mile of river to do it so yeah most of me is beat up. Saw a bunch of Garter snakes swimming in the river trying to catch and eat fry fish. very cool. Caught this one as he left the water and headed into the brush
DSCF1008.JPG

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Been a while since I have ridden my hardtail. This morning I did some tweaking on the fork and put on some riser bars. I then proceeded to PR a few descents and come within a few seconds of my PR on a few more. I can't explain how, but it was hilariously fun.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
@stoney once you get one of these, things are just better. Not cheap, but I'd pay it again in a heartbeat.....to the point of getting a second one if I ran a second class.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
spent some more time outfitting the boat, threw on a auto coiler for the pot puller, tested it in the driveway, works nicely to pull 100' shots and coil them all hands free. second downrigger is mounted and plumbed, sorted the coast guard required gear nad added some cup holders, updated the mapping and charts in the electronics, programed the VHF radio, procrastinating on mounting the bilge pump since drilling holes in the hull is counter intuitive.

Well drillers will be out tomorrow to start drilling, have to be at United Rentals when they open in order to rent a skidsteer and grade the rock drill pad before they get here.