Quantcast

Hill's new TLD paintjob

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Ya, that CK one was very cool-racey looking.

I love this guy like a brother, but this helmet is so far winning the ugliest helmet of the year...sams green monster is a close 2nd

Roodle

Chimp
Apr 24, 2006
Rockville, MD
those new d2 open facers are ugly. ugly like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, which isnt helping peaty since hes not exactly fabio in the looks department.

actually fabio is pretty homely but i dont know of any other male model names?

regardless, that tld open face is vintage, like 1985 bmx vintage all it needs is the plastic vented dust mask thinger.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
DylanDeanDesign said:
definatley some great work! i'm personally not into the design...but that's just my taste. i'm just not into the evil skull look. doesn't stand out well either. Nonetheless, it's a killer paintjob

As for the LV, gucci, etc designs...
i think they're pretty cool. but it's getting played out. EVERYONE has done it. hell, i even painted up a skate lid w/ a LV stripe pattern on it. It is still cool -- it's like diamonds.... they were once a "women only" deal....but now guys run diamonds too... it's a "pimp" factor ;) If you've got cash or you're a pimp, you run the LV, gucci, etc logos! ....& since everyone know's i'm such a pimp! ;)
anyway, it's a fad...simple as that. wasn't pink a color that only girls wore?!?!?! hmmmmm?

As for the monster energy dealio.....
yep, as Ska Todd mentioned, Monster is the title sponsor...& they pay the billz...
As far as compared to mtb vs moto..... you can't even compare numbers. mx is sooooooooooooooo much more
i still want a LV seat.....

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
fiddy_ryder said:
im tempted to get the bootleg LV canvas and bring it to an upolstery/ motorcycle seat shop and have them cover a seat for me.

you might want to contact some of the seat cover mfgs. i know some of them did some "one offs" for their supercross riders this season. they might have extra material left over, or have it available (at extra charge of course)