Quantcast

Hip Hop: Two New Joints

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
For all people who know what's what check out the new De La Sol album titled the "Grind Date" and the new WU Tang titled "The PRinciples of the 36 Chambers".

The new De La is not a continuation of their AOI triology but I have been hittin this thing here since I got it. De La has been a favorite of mine since their begining and I have found that as the years roll by I still keep nodding my head with the same fascination. YOu know it's hot when you get the chills.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
spoke80 said:
For all people who know what's what check out the new De La Sol album titled the "Grind Date" and the new WU Tang titled "The PRinciples of the 36 Chambers".

The new De La is not a continuation of their AOI triology but I have been hittin this thing here since I got it. De La has been a favorite of mine since their begining and I have found that as the years roll by I still keep nodding my head with the same fascination. YOu know it's hot when you get the chills.

awesome...thanks! I just got a gift certificate for Tower for my bday and I was thinking...what the hell am I gonna get?

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Go far the De La it is well worth it. And another one is The people under the Stairs album titled The O.S.T, it is the most incredible music in the genre!