Quantcast

hoe jos

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
well I just red something that was pretty funny. on bike mojo
haroboy side that someone needs trail building 1o1. I think thats funny. that tool can't ride anything out at tru and he is going to comment on the trails. I go out there to build she ot harder, so I can get better, and this fool wants stuf easier, go some where else you tool, just for that I'm going to make everthing so hard none of you tools will be able to ride it. next I'm going to hear that the jumps are to big. my big axe slit in between my legs wont let me jump or go down the rock garden.

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
maybe he actually wants to gain some skill. your sh!t dont take skill to jump, you just have to commit to it thats all.

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
your right it doesn't take skill to hit those jumps, there very easy. I just don't understand why know one hits them. the complant was from the rock garden that you guys couldn't hit. You know the one that you almost wrecked on when I saw you guys at the end of it. and another thing, if there so easy why aren't you hitting all the lines. last time i saw you out there you only hit the smaller stuff, so if your going to talk then be able to back it up. one more thing I never said my bike is better then yours, but what I do know is that my bike has seen more action thin yours.

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
Originally posted by northshorerat
maybe he actually wants to gain some skill. your sh!t dont take skill to jump, you just have to commit to it thats all.
thats funny he doesn't even have the skill to hit these little tru jumps. so if hes going to cry then he needs to be cleaning every line. right

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
maybe he just needs be around a group of riders that will nurture the skill that he has and actually help him build his confidence jumping, instead of talking ****.

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
I watched a vid of Chase and company out at TRU. They sure seemed to enjoy the hell out of it. It was sweet to watch them go ape**** on the berm/jump. props to the diggers. Funny thing is that harorider filmed it.

DirtyJ - do you work at Ozone?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
speaking for HR, i don't think he really cares whether or not he can hit all the lines @ TRU. especially now, he's got better things to be worried about.

were you aware that he was one of the guys filming at TRU?

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
you and harorider can come hit it up here in g-town anytime. well have the two of you jumping smooth as silk in no time.

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
im hearing some harsh words but i cant figure out what the shiit is going on.cant we all just get along and ride regardless of skill levels.i mean come on, no one here is the man anyway.we're all just dudes who ride. what we ride or how we ride shouldnt matter as long as everyone is having a good time.if someone doesnt like a particular ride spot, then dont ride there, but i think we as the two six crew need every spot we can get cuz there arent many.all spots need improvement.

on another note i met toonces and crash tested today at ninth.seem like cool guys.look forward to riding with yall soon.
perhaps on the tues night ride leaving from OZ.can i get a role call?

american for piece.

-T

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
just out of curiosity what does weaver have to be concerned about? and also where are those g-town jumps?can i get an invite?i would like to meet the northside crew and check out yalls scene.

thanks
-Maggotbrain

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
BJ's going to Grands on his 20" pretty soon.

oh, and when did you see toon and CT at 9th? i drove by there after leaving BSS and only saw 20"ers

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Good to meet ya, maggotbrain. I'd like to someday ride these trails in Gtown also. I'm doing work on the MTB trail up there in the morning, but I still don't know where the jumpity jump jumps are. I need something mellower than TRU.

We left 9th around 4'ish.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
the far left line at 9th looks more mellow than TRU. them 'Young Guns' were hitting that first big double at 9th yesterday. those guys can ride.

shiversc120

Chimp
Jul 29, 2003
austin Texas
hey sup? thanks! this is matt on the kona....... ya we were hittin the first one in the proline.....its just like the old lefty except its a hip and smoother....... i wish i could have seen the pros hitting the pro line might give me some motivation to hit the second one again or they could tell me wtf i am doing wrong.... i have cased it 50/50 twice and i havent tryed again since...... maybe someday i will be able to hit them all..... on a 26' of course!:D

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
well in g-town youve got the corp jumps and then you have the lionshead jumps. and as an invite hell we have tried many numerous times of the last two years to get people to ride up here but all we hear is **** about it being to long of a drive. well you know what i drive to austin to ride with yall and you dont hear me b!tch about there being a drive. that and i love to be on the road and there aint **** to ride street here in g-town. and for a total invite to the corp. I will have to see what the rest of the guys think. they arent hard to find, you just have to be in the know. i guess we will see what happens after the ride tues. night. as long as nothing heated goes down. im cool with yall up here.

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
Hey whats up maggotbrain. Good meeting you.

Attitudes go out the door when peeps ride, so I doubt anything will heat up. Its just a online thing :rolleyes:

bred We were knee deep in 20s so we left for tru. Found one of the DH lines MB was telling me about and found another one on the walk back up. The Imp likes downhill runs. just need to learn to hit the jumps and not the dirt around them. :monkey:

heated conversations or not, its good to see peeps posting down here. the more we ride together the more we learn from each other.

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
southwestern is completely flat with nothing to hit at all. there is one little drainage ditch to play in and thats about it. this town completely sucks ass. at least when i lived in round rock there was something to ride.

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
turns out i cant make it to the street session.too much stuff to do before the el paso race and not enough time.ill get back in touch when i get back from westex.yall have fun and "jib" somthin for me.later-T

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
well all this she it is funny, to tell you the truth, I have nothing against haro girl. I have meet him and hes a pretty cool cat. what I do have a problem with is the she it that hes been talking. specailly sence he can't hit anything big at tru. I don't even care if he hits anything big, half of the crew can't even hit every thing at tru, ask maggot hoe. So when you guys talk all this crap, and all of you can barly hit anything that is remotely big, then I'm going to talk she it back. I don't know about you guys, but I can back my she it talking up, and I'll be willing to prove it. now if you guys wont to go out and hit some big she it then lets do it. and maggot hoe, well... for one did you finish at angle fire... thats what I thought hehe hoho haha. I have nothing against you guys inbred northshore, but when someone talks about my trails, then I'm going to stick up for the peps that put them together. I'm not out there to build trails that are easier. I'm out to build them harder, so I can advance. if you guys can't hit them, well thats not my fault. just don't talk she it about them. I'm not up here to start she it with all of you. I'm up here to defend the trails and defend all the she it thats be talked about. To tell u the truth, I wish all of use could get together and have a sick street, dj, or what ever ride. I'm down to unite all the 26" freeride crews together.

chinoloco

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
Austin, TX
I'm cool with what you are saying about TRU, DirtyJ. Even though I placed second at Angel Fire in the beginner class, I'm not a dirt jumper, but I want to be a dirt jumper badly. TRU is the perfect vehicle to get me to a good dirt jumper. Keep building that sh#@ tough as hell. If people don't want to taste it, they don't have to taste it. No pain, no gain...............

PEACE

Planet X Jack Flash RAD

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
congratulations on that 2nd, thats pretty cool, considering your on a hard tail, that course did not funk around, I don't know how you guys did it on a hard tail, I give you guys mad props. we're going to el pas heo this weekend for a race. Its going to be a quick trip, but the guys in el pas heo were telling me how tech dick it is. well I guess will see. wish use luck.

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
Originally posted by shiversc120
hey sup? thanks! this is matt on the kona....... ya we were hittin the first one in the proline.....its just like the old lefty except its a hip and smoother....... i wish i could have seen the pros hitting the pro line might give me some motivation to hit the second one again or they could tell me wtf i am doing wrong.... i have cased it 50/50 twice and i havent tryed again since...... maybe someday i will be able to hit them all..... on a 26' of course!:D
thats pretty cool matt, personally matt, those first 2 are about the same size as lefty. I would have to say that lefty is a lot longer. well anyways keep it up. tell me when you guys go out there to hit the pro line. I my self is trying to hit the proline on a 20".
clays 20" that is. I have a little bet with him. I bet him that I would be hitting that line by xmas on his 20".

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
Originally posted by dirtyj
well all this she it is funny, to tell you the truth, I have nothing against haro girl. I have meet him and hes a pretty cool cat. what I do have a problem with is the she it that hes been talking. specailly sence he can't hit anything big at tru. I don't even care if he hits anything big, half of the crew can't even hit every thing at tru, ask maggot hoe. So when you guys talk all this crap, and all of you can barly hit anything that is remotely big, then I'm going to talk she it back. I don't know about you guys, but I can back my she it talking up, and I'll be willing to prove it. now if you guys wont to go out and hit some big she it then lets do it. and maggot hoe, well... for one did you finish at angle fire... thats what I thought hehe hoho haha. I have nothing against you guys inbred northshore, but when someone talks about my trails, then I'm going to stick up for the peps that put them together. I'm not out there to build trails that are easier. I'm out to build them harder, so I can advance. if you guys can't hit them, well thats not my fault. just don't talk she it about them. I'm not up here to start she it with all of you. I'm up here to defend the trails and defend all the she it thats be talked about. To tell u the truth, I wish all of use could get together and have a sick street, dj, or what ever ride. I'm down to unite all the 26" freeride crews together.

whatever bizzle... those jumps are about as pretty as poo on vomit....i have nothing against any one that rides there, and damn sure appreciate people digging...i was just talkin about the fact that it looks like somebody threw up all over the jumps out there... whats wrong with wanting nice smooth stuff? out in cali, all the **** was nice...ninth is crazy smooth right now... thats all a brotha is saying....:rolleyes:

if you wanna build harder lines, then make the lines longer with more stuff... throwing massive amounts of clay onto a jump then flat bottoming the hell out of it is not progressing:eek: :D

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
I don't even know what jump your talking about if its the little one then your right it does look like crap, and I didn't build it. your not even hitting any of the big lines out at tru, but the smaller one, and your wonting longer lines give me a brake. try hiting whats out there and when you have accomplished that then come talk to me. for the most part I only hear be itching from the people that suck. so what does that tell you. and the way the jumps look, well I don't have the power to make it ran every after noon, and its not like I can take a she ot load of water down there to manicure them... sorry. and I was down there today and hitting everything just fine and I mean everything.... and for the downhill you couldn't hit well I'm down to give you a 101 lesson on how to hit it.and I'm not joking. I'm down to go and chill with you, inbred and northshore at the jumps, but if your going to talk bad about them: well I don't wont you even there, but if your cool... then so I'm I.

chinoloco

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
Austin, TX
Thanks for the props, I had one hell of a time in New Mexico. Man, what a blast. Wish I could run to El Paso too, but wifey and I are buying a house in the next couple of weeks. You guys be careful and good luck. Bring back some pics and trophies.

PEACE

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
Originally posted by dirtyj
I don't even know what jump your talking about if its the little one then your right it does look like crap, and I didn't build it. your not even hitting any of the big lines out at tru, but the smaller one, and your wonting longer lines give me a brake. try hiting whats out there and when you have accomplished that then come talk to me. for the most part I only hear be itching from the people that suck. so what does that tell you. and the way the jumps look, well I don't have the power to make it ran every after noon, and its not like I can take a she ot load of water down there to manicure them... sorry. and I was down there today and hitting everything just fine and I mean everything.... and for the downhill you couldn't hit well I'm down to give you a 101 lesson on how to hit it.and I'm not joking. I'm down to go and chill with you, inbred and northshore at the jumps, but if your going to talk bad about them: well I don't wont you even there, but if your cool... then so I'm I.

what downhill could not hit?

you know what...this is sooo lame...it started from somebody diggin up an old ass mojo post where i said the jumps were ugly(which they are) and its turned into a "im better than you at this...and i can do this...and even though im not smooth at all im so good...blah blah"...what is the point? ive had a good time hanging with those of you ive met and now its justa bunch of posts on the internet about dumb ****...

if people wanna hang out with me, then cool...if not, im not gonna cry about it...

going riding...
out