Costume: DH rider blk TLD Jersey & shorts
yellow Deemax wheels

thankx...

Larson TT y0!

Monkey
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
Dude.

That jacket and helmet were probably worth more than some of the bikes out there today. I saw you at the Dominions and couldn't believe you were wearing that stuff on such a muddy day. The chin strap on that helmet is so money—
The sad thing is many didn't know what it was or what I was supposed to be...but yeah I had the most expensive (and jivest) costume on the mtn. fo sho'. I was going to do the jump jam but it was too wet and didn't want to ruin the gear I rode the fireroad down so it's still fresh :clapping: I was going to bring JT pants but they wouldn't fit.

frdh

Chimp
Aug 7, 2007
derek mushro
riding a white Brooklyn with white boxxer wc, hope mono6s umm I was wearing red shorts with tld jersey and helmet. I was riding with hunter and jamie almost the whole day.
thanks

SquadraCorse

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
Ridgefield CT
Name:Tom Kendall
Frame: Brooklyn or Doberman Hardtail
Fork: Marz Z1 / Marz Dirtjumper
Costume: Grey/orange Fleece, jeans, Grey Giro Remedy helmet
It was a Silver Brooklyn....or a Blue Doberman HT

OutOfControl

Chimp
Sep 20, 2004
Hey group, I have some pics of riders, me being new to the site i am sorry if i dont know your names but i can tell you who i have airing out the jump jam. Ill attache some if it allows me too. If i cant then email me at NMBPmike@yahoo.com and ill send you what i have. awsome jump jam guys and gals, my first time attending and you folks have me wanting to take my geritol and put on a suite and ride..:lighten: i am new to taking pictures too so sorry if they are blurry... i tried...your all so dam fast!!!

GR-george Ryan-- I think he was pillsbury dough boy?
Michelin man
snowwhite
cowboy #1 white hat with guns
cowboy #2 red stripped shirt light brown cowboy hat
ketchup Dooood
Banana guy
crossing guard doood who broke his tailbone on the rock.
joe Dirt
batman
guy wearing grandma with little kid in front?? or maybe little kid hitchen a ride on grandmas back?
WHITE/PINK BUNNY

ALSO YOU CAN RESIZE THE PICS USING MICROSOFT PICTURE MANAGER..

Attachments

spec-rider88

Monkey
Oct 22, 2006
St.Leonard, MD
David Brinsfield
'06 Specialized SX Trail I (Green/black frame with Marzocchi 66)
Grey t-shirt with brown long sleeve shirt underneath
Blue helmet with oakley black frame fire iridium lense goggles
dbrinsfi@ramapo.edu
If you have any of my buddy in the Santa outfit, let me know too. Thanks!

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
Ryan
Santacruz Bullit ('07) polished
Boxxer
I was wearing a suit & blue tie.
The pic should be lame cuz I saw you on the double on alpine, my wheels are prob. on the ground. :disgust1:

Thanks!

Terrier

Chimp
Sep 11, 2007
over 800, BUT none are edited, resized, or even on the computer yet :weee:

fill in the blanks for picture

Name: Mike
Frame: Polished shiny Santa Cruz VP Free
Fork: 2007 Grey 888 RC2X VA
Costume: Baggy torn jeans and a white/black Fox Jersey - black Giro remedy helmet
what on your bike would make it stick out from the rest (ie: yellow deemax with the polished frame is pretty unique

ill have all of them posted by thanksgiving :pirate2:
for the rest i have promised pictures to if you don't get them by then shoot me an email.

remember i am a high school student. i don't edit pictures all day long, and i have another job as well. i am not the fastest getting photos but with the post season downtime i should be a bit better
- sean
I was on the back side of the mountain most of the day...but had 4 or 5 Alpine runs.