Quantcast

holy fast online Boneshaker results Batman!

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Who is this Chase Ervin guy... move up to Collegiate A bro!

haha oh well of course its always the last place guy to complain:( just seems ironic when almost everyone else in the category is within 7 seconds of each other, then there he is!:)

well maybe not, looks like he wouldnt hvae done that great in expert

DrewS

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Bellingham, WA
Originally posted by mplutodh1

haha oh well of course its always the last place guy to complain:( just seems ironic when almost everyone else in the category is within 7 seconds of each other, then there he is!:)

what are you talking about?!:confused:

check out the overall 19-29 sport results

i think we need to have more team rides so we can work on skills and get people to go down faster during races:D

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
oh i know, problem is getting people to show up... what a novel idea! I am not holding my breath on tomorrows team photo shoot, my guess is about 50% show up.

Anyways on yet another crappy note:( my time is 30 seconds slower than last year:rolleyes: Would have been top 5 with last years time in this years race:( grrr alright as soon as the swelling goes down i am stepping it up a notch

DrewS

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Bellingham, WA
oh i know, problem is getting people to show up... what a novel idea! I am not holding my breath on tomorrows team photo shoot, my guess is about 50% show up.

Anyways on yet another crappy note:( my time is 30 seconds slower than last year:rolleyes: Would have been top 5 with last years time in this years race:( grrr alright as soon as the swelling goes down i am stepping it up a notch
yeup...healing seems to take a long time. as soon as you're completely healed you'll be back up to speed

WSU DH'er

Monkey
Nov 28, 2003
Fayetteville, NC

Guess that means that I should move up to collegiate B because my time was infinately faster than anyone else in the class :D yahoo!! another blue ribbon.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Originally posted by WSU DH'er
Guess that means that I should move up to collegiate B because my time was infinately faster than anyone else in the class :D yahoo!! another blue ribbon.
Well I have always thought it is a good idea to move up and push yourself until you find your place. I raced in the Junior ranks for several years then moved up to Jr X, the combination of being burned out, not having big enough balls and a small enough brain (or lack there of) made it a rough year and I found my place in Sport shortly after, I rarely podium there but the competition keeps me having fun, when you win or podium all the time people start calling you a sandbagger and its not as fun because you aren't pushing yourself harder. By moving up with us in collegiate B you might get that extra umpf ya need to make you faster!

WSU DH'er

Monkey
Nov 28, 2003
Fayetteville, NC
Well I have always thought it is a good idea to move up and push yourself until you find your place. I raced in the Junior ranks for several years then moved up to Jr X, the combination of being burned out, not having big enough balls and a small enough brain (or lack there of) made it a rough year and I found my place in Sport shortly after, I rarely podium there but the competition keeps me having fun, when you win or podium all the time people start calling you a sandbagger and its not as fun because you aren't pushing yourself harder. By moving up with us in collegiate B you might get that extra umpf ya need to make you faster!
Well this is the first time I've podiumed in beginner overall, got 4'th, so I think I'm pretty good were I'm at. I'll probably look at sport for next season.

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
the sport class always seems to have a ridge of faster riders around the top 5 or 10. my "goal" is to get into that top 5 consistently, them move up to expert for a new chalenge.