Quantcast

Holy Freakin Screaming lady!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I think y'all need to get laid...this poor girl...all you horny, desperate internet geeks trying to get her to post her picture...
At least they are finally leaving you alone. Quit name calling. :eviltongu

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
thanks for the support, DH Girlie, it's going to take more than just 2 of us to hold 'em off though.

Problem is, I don't have any pics of me on-line. Wait, I take that back, okay, here's one of me after I washed out after a drop...

Here some food for the frenzy!

Attachments

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
thanks for the support, DH Girlie, it's going to take more than just 2 of us to hold 'em off though.

Problem is, I don't have any pics of me on-line. Wait, I take that back, okay, here's one of me after I washed out after a drop...

Your toe is a little crooked.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Megan Black said:

Full submission suits and the Gates of Hell could not hold back the throngs of leatherpalmed cyberspankers that filter in and out of this joint. By conceding even an inch of bruised, digital skin, you have guaranteed for yourself countless future hours of online dodgeball. Ever hear that Jimmy Buffett tune "Fins"? You'll be that poor, little drab duck trapped in a circle of nape-nipping white ones who take turns trying to submerge her... :o:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
llkoolkeg said:
Full submission suits and the Gates of Hell could not hold back the throngs of leatherpalmed cyberspankers that filter in and out of this joint. By conceding even an inch of bruised, digital skin, you have guaranteed for yourself countless future hours of online dodgeball. Ever hear that Jimmy Buffett tune "Fins"? You'll be that poor, little drab duck trapped in a circle of nape-nipping white ones who take turns trying to submerge her... :o:

bwahahahaha i love the way you put things. that is genious. if i would not get harrassed for having a super long signature i would use that as my sig.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
Yes, thanks for the warning. But I'm thinking my pic did a good job of pretty much shutting everyone up!

yeah right we never shut up. you just showed a picture of your legs and used the word "drop" in a sentence. :heart: :sneaky: :heart:

disclaimer:i hope you do not take this stuff seriously.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:

Could you imagine if REDBEARD were here?!?!?!??!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
pnj said:
and laura, I'm gunna git you for that hippie comment! :D

i try to ignore the subtle hints like the butterfly and weed stickers all over your basement bar but this is just too much. it is time for you to come out of the closet and embrace the free spirit within. :evil:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
llkoolkeg said:
leatherpalmed cyberspankers
Man you have got to be kidding me, that is one of the funniest things i have ever heard, histerical llkool. Again RM is going to get me fired for making me actually LOL on a daily basis. Brused leg pics :drool: hahahahha