Quantcast

holy raked out fork batman!!!!

mindlessfr

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
richmond, va

yet another pinkbike concoction. seriously what are people thinking when they do something like this. ive never seen the use for super monsters in my opinion

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
bwaaaahahahaha
i had never seen a love seat set up that high... looks out of proportion...

mindlessfr

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
richmond, va
i must agree i like to color too and it would be a nice bike with a different fork. im just waiting for the carnage pics when the head tube snaps and he goes rolling down a mountain

sapdesigns

Chimp
Dec 22, 2004
nor cal / sc
*read sarcastic* That bike is no joke, it is a force to be reckoned with. My theory is that it is a work in process bike and until he gets some more $$$ he's gonna be dealing with the old school cranks and pedals and mechanical discs. Just wait, he'll swap out for a fox 40 kick everyone but at crankworks!!!

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
wow i can only imagine what the weight on that thing is i mean seriously. its got to be way above 50 lbs. that dude just needs to be put in bike time out. no upgrades and no more bikes untile he learns his lesson about bikes like this.:rolleyes:

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
That bike sucks. My bike is better. That bike is not fun to ride. My bike is fun to ride. That was fun, lets find some other bikes and riders to make fun of while we aren't riding or working on ours.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
frznnomad said:
wait a minute now escape i was ridding today well cause ridding is so awsome. ohh and i was working on mine today too. so yeh lol.
No way me too!

we should start a forum or something!

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
eh...i guess you can join our forum, cause your a "turbo Monkey" and those guys are totally radical. Anyone else must att least bleed a pair to join up.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
i bet besides the headtube snapping off that bike would never brake--24" halo combat SAS's, prob the 48 spoked versions. Big burly lookin steel crankset. Banshee frame. Supermonster. Loveseat. Now the bars i dunno, personally id try to add an additional 3 lbs w/ some gusset prison bars.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
canthuck said:
god, arent we so much better than canadians!! they are so dumb with theyre north shore and theyre 12 inch forks. !!!
Wholly Crap! Sister, I am sure you are one super hot riding Babe but please go back to school and learn how to spell correctly.
It's not "theyre" it is 'their'! And it is not "were" it is we're
And YES! We are better then the Canadians, we are Americans so there for we own everyone else!

budgetrider

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
schweino1 said:
and, i dont think those mech avids will stop that much mass....
If Whistler let you ride down couloir or spanky's ladder that bike would be perfect. (well except for the brakes)