Quantcast

holy raked out fork batman!!!!

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
dude what are you guys talking about canada kicks ass i mean free health insurance, better wages, mostly cool people, good laughs from all the stupid people up there, and well who can foget whistler. i dont know about you kids but free health insurance while im ridding whistler and watching and laughing at all the stupid kids with super monsters ride down sounds like a pretty damn good combo to me. i mean you get good times, good laughs, and free stuff thats just awsome.

ohh budgetrider you should just call it when stupid people attack.

Jan 12, 2005
Lancashire (U.K)
canthuck said:
god, arent we so much better than canadians!! they are so dumb with theyre north shore and theyre 12 inch forks. were so much better than them because we only use 8 inches up front. 12 inches is just 4 inches way too much, i agree, we should kill them and spit on theyre corpse, stupid super monster users. god i love being a ridemonkey cause were all just so much better than...................well............everyone!!!
Of course you are.

Yawn.

bomberboy11

Monkey
Jul 15, 2005
At a computer...duh
frznnomad said:
wow i can only imagine what the weight on that thing is i mean seriously. its got to be way above 50 lbs. that dude just needs to be put in bike time out. no upgrades and no more bikes untile he learns his lesson about bikes like this.:rolleyes:
It's not uncommon for Screams to weigh far more than that. A friend of mine, who, in his defense, is a BIG guy (think 6'7 250#) had an XL Scream built up to over 60 lbs I think with a normal '04 Monster T, 5th, FSA V-Drives, E13, Azonic Outlaws, Shinburgers, and the same telescoping seatpost.

SCABRIDER

Monkey
Jul 19, 2005
santa barbara
bomberboy11 said:
It's not uncommon for Screams to weigh far more than that. A friend of mine, who, in his defense, is a BIG guy (think 6'7 250#) had an XL Scream built up to over 60 lbs I think with a normal '04 Monster T, 5th, FSA V-Drives, E13, Azonic Outlaws, Shinburgers, and the same telescoping seatpost.
i think he had an '05 monster on it. didn't that bike get sold though...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
dirt-dart said:
this is my first post, and i wanted to see what it looks like, but those super monsters look pretty bad-ass, but practical???
Only if you don't value your headtube, don't care about compromising your bikes ability to steer, raising your center of gravity ten feet off the ground, and don't care about 10 extra pounds, sure!

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
blue said:
Only if you don't value your headtube, don't care about compromising your bikes ability to steer, raising your center of gravity ten feet off the ground, and don't care about 10 extra pounds, sure!

And if your uncle runs cyclists off the road....

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
morethanjake543 said:
Seventy six pounds? I wonder how hard it is to style if you ever get it off of the ground. Where does all the weight come from?
I'm going to put a wild guess at Frame, wheels, fork, saddle...tires...what are those, 24" 3.0 gazzis?

Why don't you just ride moto? :rolleyes:

micce

Chimp
May 29, 2004
sweden - gothenburg
blue said:
I'm going to put a wild guess at Frame, wheels, fork, saddle...tires...what are those, 24" 3.0 gazzis?

Why don't you just ride moto? :rolleyes:
Mebbe that pic doesnt show so well how big it is compared to that 17" stinky behind it.

Thick tubing in the frame, wheels are 24" with 2,7" brooklyn tires. Rear shock from some random MX bike and forks of a honda cr80. Rear and front revalved naturally... Just look at the crowns on the forks - so thick and solid it hurts :love:

I guess ya could build 2-3 bmx frames from just all the metal in the rear swing

seismic

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2003
South East Asia
Talking about Super Monsters.....Bjarke from Denmark, with Banshee Scream and SM. He succeeded to bunnyhop from level ground up onto a table on his Scream with the SM fork....a matter of power....

Here he is from Aare Mayhem 2005 :)

mxer338

Monkey
May 9, 2005
CT
here is my raked out bike, the difference is, mine one is useable

who wants to guess the HA/bb height

budgetrider

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
seismic said:
....very intelligent comment :rolleyes:
We Canadians pay the same for gas we did last January before the crazy price hike. You Americans are paying more for gas because your dollar just became totally worthless cause banks started realizing your dumb ass gov't is taking out ridiculous loans to waste money on Iraq contractors like haliburton. You look at the rise in oil price in Canadian dolls or Euros and it's not that big a deal.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
That may be and I agree that Bush is an Idiot! However you retards still pay 50 % more then we do for material items... i.e. cars, homes, bikes.... and yet you still have bad medical coverage!

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
mindlessfr said:

yet another pinkbike concoction. seriously what are people thinking when they do something like this. ive never seen the use for super monsters in my opinion
Looks like Benders bike.... just like benders' bike.

Aug 24, 2005
dude its a bender bike havent u ever heard thats his signature fork and he rides a banshee.but if u have that fork u better be goin off 50foot cliffs beacause thats the only thing that is made 4