Quantcast

Holy S#it...I can't believe human beings could sink this low

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Originally posted by Serial Midget

Hahahahahah - Surveys have repeatedly shown that up to 5% of Americans don't Masturbate
The 5% that are paralyzed from the neck down.

Originally posted by Babar
Is it me ? or these sites (anti gay and anti masturbation) seems to be a huge joke.... :confused:
They told me masturbators would talk like that... :angry:

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
I always heard that wacking off was healthy and a good release of stress. Not that I would, I mean there was a time, a phase if you will, years ago, before I knew better.:eek:

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
"Control of Paraphernalia: Drug abuse has been slashed by the outlawing of drug accessories such as syringes and marijuana pipes. If we are to get tough on Masturbation, we must eliminate Masturbatory paraphernalia. This means outlawing such things as:
1. "Personal Vibrators" and other Masturbatory devices such as dildos and blow-up dolls. ALL candles, no matter what their shape, must be banned.

This is directly taken from that Masturbation website....ALL CANDLES?....WTF? I can't celebrate my birthday anymore? WOW...who ever created this site ...I'm willing to bet dollars to pesos never got any.

Actually check that I just read the entire SOLUTIONS section...HOLY SHEYAT!!!

"Zero Tolerance! Zero Tolerance has been a rallying cry in the War On Drugs, and is a policy that should be enacted immediately in the War On Masturbation! Any amount of Masturbation is too much! Any person caught touching his or her genitals without a solid, medically-approved reason should be imprisoned in a boot camp. We will teach our children that God did not give us genitals for entertainment. "

Man I can't even scratch my nuts anymore without getting sent to prison!

They even talk about FULL PROPERTY SEIZURE if you are caught wacking off. Talking about PRE SLICING cucumbers and sausages so that women won't be tempted. Conducting Clitoridectomy and castration on men and women who are reoccuring mastorbators.

*shaking head in pity*