Quantcast

Honor tore for the TDF

Pulser955

Monkey
Oct 29, 2002
Outside Philly pa.
My store manger wants to organize all of us in the shop to do an honor tore. Starting July 5 we ride 2 hours a day for 28 days taking only 2 rest days just like in the TDF. I think it sounds like fun I will be interesting to see who cracks first. I think it would be a grate way to get some mad base miles in and lean out some.

Pulser955

Monkey
Oct 29, 2002
Outside Philly pa.
RideND said:
Sounds really fun to me. But instead of two hours go for a certain amount of miles. Like 40 or something.
We are doing time because there are allot of different fit nice levels in the shop. We didn’t want to make it for distance because it wouldn’t be fare to every one. 3 of the guys at my shop are spinning instructors so they want to count class and some of us want to be able to mountain bike too.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Pulser955 said:
We are doing time because there are allot of different fit nice levels in the shop. We didn’t want to make it for distance because it wouldn’t be fare to every one. 3 of the guys at my shop are spinning instructors so they want to count class and some of us want to be able to mountain bike too.
no no, that's a great idea and way to do it.

Don't mind ND, he'd just shuttle the 40 miles anyway ;) :D

Pulser955

Monkey
Oct 29, 2002
Outside Philly pa.
LordOpie said:
no no, that's a great idea and way to do it.

Don't mind ND, he'd just shuttle the 40 miles anyway ;) :D

I think I can go the distance I’m just afraid working 2 jobs might get in the way. It would suck to miss a day and have to make it up on the trainer. God 2 hours on a trainer I may have to shoot my self if that happens.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
tore? Is that some roadie term or do you mean tour? not being gay/bi or a smartass, just curious.