Quantcast

Hood River

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
try calling Justin in portland, those guys were rad. post is cool- shuttleable too, but i wouldn't call it dh, more fr.. on your way back, try pedalling i-5 from vancouver to kelso. I heard that is some sweet spinning. when you get back lets hit iron horse trail!

Jul 24, 2008
Enumclaw
Iron horse all the way, I was going to pedal the glory down and then hit some sweet paved uphill grades.
back on sunday afternoon monday Iron horse??

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
syncline is the **** for downhill. stop in at a local (non-roadie) shop and they will hook you up.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Stop by Discovery bike shop in town, they got maps and will tell you were the goods are. They will hook you up if your bike fails too, in fact I owe them a six pack next time I go in there.

Jul 24, 2008
Enumclaw
Got it all, knew about syncline, hit post canyon, hit Nestor peak which was almost the best if you like ripping fast sustained downhill where only your nerves hold you back. Thanks for the feedback

SGF2

Chimp
May 8, 2005
Portland
The Dog river trail also pretty fun to ride, not very technical (at all) but its a long fast and flowy descent. DH bike is overkill, I"ll usually take my trail bike and ride up it, but i've got no problems doing the shuttle thing with the big bike.

Syncline and Post is where you'll probably spend most of your time, Dog River is just a nice change.