Quantcast

Hood Series?

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Anyone know where to find the Hood Series dates for 2007? Looking for a date to plan on a Beacon race, but need to make sure we aren't stepping on toes. Went to the Ski Bowl site and could not find it. Help!:busted:

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
not sure, but do you know if there will be more than one beacon race this year? that would be sick.
Don't know about more than one race. Haven't talked to the other guys who help pull this off. I am limited as to what I can do because of the timing business. Once summer really gets rolling I am busy every weekend , leaving no time to do another race at Beacon. We'll see what happens when I talk to the rest of the guys.

Sick will be you getting completely healed up by spring so you can race!

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Check www.skibowl.com

Petr gets his schedule up pretty early.

Edit: Sorry didn't ready your post very well.....maybe check obra.org and see if it's up there. I'm almost 99% sure I saw his 2007 dates listed on the skibowl site before they changed the format.

Edit #2: Found this on the obra.org front page.....
http://obra.org/schedule/2007/schedlist.html
How about a way to contact Petr? You got and email or phone # for him?

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Don't know about more than one race. Haven't talked to the other guys who help pull this off. I am limited as to what I can do because of the timing business. Once summer really gets rolling I am busy every weekend , leaving no time to do another race at Beacon. We'll see what happens when I talk to the rest of the guys.

Sick will be you getting completely healed up by spring so you can race!
Maybe one in spring like usual, on in August/july? then one in september/october before the rain? i dont know i thought it was a cool idea, but inprobable

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
I have the schedule page they handed out on the last race (sept 10) and i will post it when i get home but I cannot find it on the new hood website design

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Hood Series:

DH Races (not sure about XC)

May 5
June 9-10
July 21-22
Sept 1-2
Sept 22-23 Finals

That schedule being established, I can pretty much say with confidence that there will be a Beacon Blowout May 19-20, 2007.:clapping:

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
That schedule being established, I can pretty much say with confidence that there will be a Beacon Blowout May 19-20, 2007.
Sick dude. I'm exited. This year I'll have my dh bike, and hopefully will not be broken like I was last year...

Any thoughts of puting on more than one race?

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
Hood Series:

DH Races (not sure about XC)

May 5
June 9-10
July 21-22
Sept 1-2
Sept 22-23 Finals

That schedule being established, I can pretty much say with confidence that there will be a Beacon Blowout May 19-20, 2007.:clapping:

I'm not sure where you got that schedule, I'm not argueing either, I am just saying heres the schedule they handed out on september 9th:

Shiloh's Spring Fling --- May 5th, saturday -- on Mt. Hood
Shiloh Super Sunday -- June, 16/17th------- at Mt. Hood Skibowl
STATE of games oregon-July 7/8th----------at Mt. Hood Skibowl
Shiloh's Showdown-----July 28/29th--------at Mt. Hood Skibowl
Scotty Graham Memorial-September 8th---at Mt. Hood Skibowl

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
I'm not sure where you got that schedule, I'm not argueing either, I am just saying heres the schedule they handed out on september 9th:

Shiloh's Spring Fling --- May 5th, saturday -- on Mt. Hood
Shiloh Super Sunday -- June, 16/17th------- at Mt. Hood Skibowl
STATE of games oregon-July 7/8th----------at Mt. Hood Skibowl
Shiloh's Showdown-----July 28/29th--------at Mt. Hood Skibowl
Scotty Graham Memorial-September 8th---at Mt. Hood Skibowl
I'm pretty sure they've changed it since then. I would assume that they have seeing as how the website says the following dates(may 5, june 9-10, july 21-22 sept 1-2 sept 22-23)

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Oh I didn't see anything on the site
weird, it was on there not long ago. I can't really find much about their summer activities, but the dates that I posted were on the website no more than a few weeks ago.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
I talked to a guy there, not Petr, but his partner. Already forgot his name. He gave me the dates. And they launched a new winter website and forgot to have a link to the summer site. They are working on it.

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
beacon race.
ive had to miss the blastoff 2 years ago and i couldn't make it to the blowout last year. Definitly making it up this year. It shouldn't be too hard to get a ton of Sammamish gets up there to boost some revenue.