Quantcast

Hooray!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i'm going back to work now from my broken leg. Leg's not %100 yet but close enough and besides i'm going crazy staring into this glowing box for hours. How do you office types do it?
See you not so often. :D

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Skookum said:
i'm going back to work now from my broken leg. Leg's not %100 yet but close enough and besides i'm going crazy staring into this glowing box for hours. How do you office types do it?
See you not so often. :D

So, What's your job?

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
The office is a place for me to sit and rest.
and to get 15000 post. lol im just messing

as long as y our happy with going back to work i will be happy for you man. kool and have fun.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ugh all my momentum got lost after hour 6 haha. i get to the job and the boss man say's "Oh by the way we're working 10 hour shifts on this job." Haha i would have been better off with an 8 to break me in i haven't worked in 3 months. my leg is protesting but my FEET are KILLING me hahaha i turned into such a wussy.....
Anyways worked at Monroe Prison, it was kind of interesting working behind the walls. Tomorrow i go to Purdy and work at the womens prison. NO i won't take pictures of the prisoners in the showers haha, they're probably mostly ugly anyway i'm sure haha. :oink:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Oh man, you're just going back to work? Dang. Your break must have been waaaay worse than mine. But then I have an office job where I sit most of the time. Anyway, I was back at work after two weeks but on limited duty. No walking no standing. Now I am back on full duty. The leg gets really really sore after about 6 hours.

I am glad to hear that you are healing up and can get back to work. Staying home sucks. Say, did you ever post pix of your x-rays? I think you did but I can't remember. Did you see mine?

Keep healing. :thumb:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
chicodude01 said:
so you're a roofer, Right?
Yah

Ciaran said:
Oh man, you're just going back to work? Dang. Your break must have been waaaay worse than mine. But then I have an office job where I sit most of the time. Anyway, I was back at work after two weeks but on limited duty. No walking no standing. Now I am back on full duty. The leg gets really really sore after about 6 hours.

I am glad to hear that you are healing up and can get back to work. Staying home sucks. Say, did you ever post pix of your x-rays? I think you did but I can't remember. Did you see mine?

Keep healing. :thumb:
i go back on Nov 2 for my last doc appt, i'll try to remember the x-rays then... Yah i've been mt. biking but i'm still not 100% yet. But i'm close enough to beat up on it and it's getting exponentially better daily. Yah it was a really bad break i guess i didn't heal as fast as i wanted to, but the doc said i was ahead of schedule for my type of break.... it's been cool to compare notes on our injury and glad we're both on the up and up. :thumb: