Boone, NC
hornet nest has practice every tuesday
4 bucks if not a member and 3 bucks if u are
i am goin out today to ride and play around
everyone needs to come out and rip!

lukedogg

Chimp
Nov 24, 2005
great practice if you live in that neck of the woods.

not to brag, but practice is free at capital city bmx in raleigh every tuesday and thursday nites.

always a load of 4xer's out there as well.

believe that one hot lap at a bmx track makes you one hell of a skillful mtber no matter what your poison is.

wishihadmoney

Monkey
Dec 1, 2005
Boone, NC
oh hell yea
i thought i was in shape i got worked today
i am super tired
and my gates sucked i need practice big time
but yea next tuesday we need some more 26s out there i was all alone today

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I did practice today at the new track in Weaverville (North Asheville) and it was cool as crap. Jumps are bigger (rollable) than the one in Hendersonville (South Asheville), but fun speeds.

www.wncbmx.org

The track director offered that if I got MTb's out there, he'd run us our own class.

$2.00 practice on Tuesdays in Weaverville.
$2.00 practice on Wednesdays in Hendersonville.

Races in H-Ville every Saturday
Races in Weaverville every Sunday.

lukedogg

Chimp
Nov 24, 2005
we run a mtb class at raleigh every now and again.

we'll shorten the distance a straight on the next go round.

a good time when you round up enough big bikes.

if anyone wants to come down and race, name the date and we'll pull some folks together for a class.

NZRipper

Chimp
Jan 28, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Okay so I admit that I haven't been on a BMX track since I stopped racing in the mid eighties but please answer me this; Can't you go to the track and practice any old time? or does this have the benefit of someone operating the gate?

d

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Derrick, whats up budddaaaaaaeeeee!!!!! When you gonna be able to get that new beast out and come rip? I cant remember when you told me it would be couple months. Holla, let me know how yer doin'. New toy has to be purdy clean by now Id imagine. :monkeydance:

lukedogg

Chimp
Nov 24, 2005
it's easy to hop the fence pretty much everywhere except hornet's nest.

yes, you get a great benefit from slamming your hips into your stem.

NZRipper

Chimp
Jan 28, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Derrick, whats up budddaaaaaaeeeee!!!!! When you gonna be able to get that new beast out and come rip? I cant remember when you told me it would be couple months. Holla, let me know how yer doin'. New toy has to be purdy clean by now Id imagine. :monkeydance:
My legs are almost back to normal... I've taken the VP out on a few gentle XC rides to slowly work my leg back in to shape and get used to the way it rides... should be able rip anytime now... let me know when you are hittin the hills next, I've got severe cabin fever :cheers:

d