Quantcast

Hot coffee

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Who the hell likes their coffee/tea so hot you can't drink it?

I just poured myself a cup of tea here at work and had to let it sit on my desk for 10 minutes until I could even manage a sip. What's the point if you can't drink it.

I mean seriously. :nopity:

tunnelvision

Monkey
Oct 25, 2007
I completely agree with your take...gas station coffee is the biggest offender I have to put ice in my cup before filling it, that goes with restaurants as well. The only thing I dont put ice in is espresso, only because the volume of it is so low it only takes a few minutes to cool off sufficiently for me to enjoy

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
You're doing it wrong...

Coffee is a weapon.

When it becomes harmless and tepid, then it becomes a refreshing beverage.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
warm but not hot, please. i've watched my mom send coffee back in a restaurant three times because it wasn't hot enough. they told her they put it in the microwave for several minutes and that it wasn't going to get any hotter.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Gotta make it with cold water...our home maker makes it so hot that it takes 10 minutes to cool to a temp that is drinkable. Unless you water it down with milk or cream, like the frau does...

BaNZ

Chimp
Jul 26, 2008
I thought the point of hot coffee was to unlock hidden pixelated sex scenes in GTA?? :confused:
- yeah, same thouhgt. х) ...never used it anyway...

Oh man, that THE problem. As for me I like true fire in my mud, cause warm liquids doesn't excite me at all.

But that was a story... one day my bro accidentally nudged my arm (I holded real-burn-cup-of-tea at that moment just of kettle 95-98c) and my hand got a real hot charge I mean HOT, but I bear it... withstanded like a man with no any squeak. Think my love started around there.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
- yeah, same thouhgt. х) ...never used it anyway...

Oh man, that THE problem. As for me I like true fire in my mud, cause warm liquids doesn't excite me at all.

But that was a story... one day my bro accidentally nudged my arm (I holded real-burn-cup-of-tea at that moment just of kettle 95-98c) and my hand got a real hot charge I mean HOT, but I bear it... withstanded like a man with no any squeak. Think my love started around there.
I gave up reading that after 3 minutes of deciphering!

:disgust1: Kiwis! :disgust1: