Quantcast

Hot college Chicks ( with Small noses ) who Race Mt Bikes!

splat

Nam I am
While we were doing the 24 Hr race at Ashford , there was also a Collegite 8 Hr mt race going on. they used the same course but started 10 Minutes after the 24 Hr race did.

and those College Kids were FAST !!! ther ewas one guy from U CONN who did 16 laps in 8 Hours!!!
school that I saw Northeastern , U Conn, University of Vermont , Univeristy of New Hampshire , U Mass, Vasser, Skidmore , Syrucuse , Carnigie Mellon, Yale and Penn State.

any way there were plenty of Cute chicks too!

Yale

UNH

Yale

Yale

Yale ( have you guessed we were near the yale Camp site )

UNH

Vasser

Syracuse

Penn State

UNH

U Conn ( They also had to do a Running lemans Start )

Syracuse

Carnigie Mellon

UVM ( she had changed out of her UVM Jersey , She had fallen in a Mud Pit on her first lap )

And finally

U Conn ( host college ) with Carnigie Mellon

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Those college kids were friggin fast. One of the Yale girls was riding a mountain bike for the first time EVER! What a way to get indoctrinated into the sport!!! I passed her on my first lap but she was doing fine.

That Dreadlocked UConn kids was fast as hell!

I think that 8 hour collegiate event added a good vibe to the overall race.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Agreed! Fast as hell...all of them. And super nice. I moved over (and even stopped at some points) to let those rippers get by and they were all very appreciative and polite. Oh, and the chicks.... There was one redhead who had her hair in pigtails.... :drool:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
That Dreadlocked UConn kids was fast as hell!
That guy passed me on my first lap...and he started 10 minutes after me! :eek: So if my first lap was 40 minutes and he passed me somewhere in the 2nd half of that lap, his lap had to have been under 30 minutes.

Damn hippies.

But I passed him on his final lap. HAHAHAHA!!! Then again, he was pushing his bike and chatting with another college racer.

splat

Nam I am
That guy passed me on my first lap...and he started 10 minutes after me! :eek: So if my first lap was 40 minutes and he passed me somewhere in the 2nd half of that lap, his lap had to have been under 30 minutes.

Damn hippies.

But I passed him on his final lap. HAHAHAHA!!! Then again, he was pushing his bike and chatting with another college racer.
Then again , he did 16 laps in a litlte over 8 Hours ! and had the course fastest lap at 29 minutes! :eek:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I think that kid was killing time on his last lap. I think he's also the kid who helped organize the collegiate race too isn't he? Big props to him for that as well as for riding like a bat outta hell!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
and here is the girl Mark helped.

She caught and passed me on my last lap (the sunrise lap), then I rode with her for two miles or so. She walked some of the technical sections and I'd keep catching her there, but she'd hurry up and run through them and hop back on her bike to stay in front of me. I told her I was sorry to keep making her hurry but I was just chugging along. :D

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
and here is the girl Mark helped.

She caught and passed me on my last lap (the sunrise lap), then I rode with her for two miles or so. She walked some of the technical sections and I'd keep catching her there, but she'd hurry up and run through them and hop back on her bike to stay in front of me. I told her I was sorry to keep making her hurry but I was just chugging along. :D

That's Gail - she is a good rider and very cool. She kept talking to me while I was out on my last lap, but she was ahead of me so I only heard about 1/3rd of what she was saying.

I didn't get any flats at all the whole weekend. Perhaps that was my good Karma for helping out that Northeastern guy with those 29er tubes and for helping Gail with her flat.

I'm hoping that good karma will run over into a job offer from one of these two jobs I'm currently interviewing for too. :biggrin:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
That's Gail - she is a good rider and very cool. She kept talking to me while I was out on my last lap, but she was ahead of me so I only heard about 1/3rd of what she was saying.

I didn't get any flats at all the whole weekend. Perhaps that was my good Karma for helping out that Northeastern guy with those 29er tubes and for helping Gail with her flat.

I'm hoping that good karma will run over into a job offer from one of these two jobs I'm currently interviewing for too. :biggrin:
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Your good karma should definitely pay off!!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Your good karma should definitely pay off!!!
thanks T!

I go to Boston on the 26th for a face to face interview for the job that I really want out of the two that I'm interviewing for so think of me on the 26th. The position is at Hartford Seminary - so saying a prayer or two to the big guy in the sky would help as well. :biggrin:

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Syracuse

Hey I know that girl. I helped teach her some small stuff to help her be less afraid when riding. Just confidence building stuff like dropping off of curbs or small stair sets.

Y

yadadada

that'd be funny as hell if that was a wig attached to his helmet, and he actually had a high and tight under there!!!:biggrin:
I knew someone who did that when I was I high school. Although it wasn't a wig. He had dreads for like 4 years and chopped them off and duct taped them to a bandanna and would wear them on and off, including under his helmet when he biked to school.