Quantcast

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I think most of you guys have teh ghey. Every time someone posts up some female content I hear nothiing but "eeeww" and "yuck", leading me to believe that A. all of you are dating/married to supermodels (yeah right I've seen pics of some of you slobs) or B. you have beat your little peckers to nothing but the finest swine on the internet for so long that you have become calloused both in hand and heart and nothing but barnyard fantasies and filipino ladyboys are the only thing that will even peak your interest anymore.

Usually the one to protest the loudest...ain't gettin or had any in a while...sucks to be you. Here's a roll of Bounty....:thumb:
Some of us have good looking wives and get to do the deed with them. Plus, when you're married you can be hypercritical of every chic, since you'll never be with any of them. I can pick apart chics in the 9.5 range since they're all not gonna be with me. :weee:

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
Some of us have good looking wives and get to do the deed with them. Plus, when you're married you can be hypercritical of every chic, since you'll never be with any of them. I can pick apart chics in the 9.5 range since they're all not gonna be with me. :weee:

Yeah, but at least you're not posting gag sounds on an interweb forum in a lame attempt to make yourself look better. I can do the same as you...luckily as I am critiquing chicks on the net my cool as all hell wife is looking over my shoulder saying "Nice tits on that one". She also does this at the grocery store...if I don't see em, she does. :thumb: