Quantcast

Hottest woman of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Are you f-ing serious? If she wasn't famous everyone would call her average. She is not feminine at all on top of that. For me she reminds me of an old wife that withholds sex from you than someone who is hot. I'm all for the star fetish but seing people on screen really messes with peoples minds.

OB1

Monkey
I still watch the Friends series over, and over, and over. Sure she's pretty. But there is something about HER that makes her hot. I want her more than a carbon Trek! More than Whistler condo and free private jet! Wow...I take back that last one.:shocked: Now I'm just thinking about Whistler. ADD anyone?

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
how about Raquel Welch at #2? what the hell is that about. At least most people would put J.A in their top ten, but Raquel? dear god just look at the belly button, 2 in the pink 1 in the stink and a thumb in the button?
raquel-welch_8.jpg

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
how about Raquel Welch at #2? what the hell is that about. At least most people would put J.A in their top ten, but Raquel? dear god just look at the belly button, 2 in the pink 1 in the stink and a thumb in the button?
View attachment 108937
WTF?

Really, you are turned on by her belly button? I thought the internet keep me up on all the latest fetishes but that's a new one for me.

BTW it looks like the remnants of bad plastic surgery.

To say which girl is the hottest, we should have pics of them right after waking up. My bet is one third of them would be discarded and sent to the factory, and another 1/3 would look just like the average girl.

View attachment 108936

I am so about fit chicks. Probably the hottest girl I have seen.
A girl that is in shape has a huge multiplier applied to her sexyness, but the girl of your pic looks too artifical IMHO (not that I'd say no to her, BTW). On the right pic, her boobs seems like two semispheres glued to a torso and the seal covered with pink putty. I almost ahd to look twice to make sure she wasn't wearing a second flesh-colour bra under that top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.