Quantcast

How about a SS forum ????

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I love your site, Easy to use, lots a good people, why not have a forum in biking just for singlespeeder's, we aren't bad people,(though we may burp a little too loud after slamming a cold Heffe Weizen) I belong to several boards and The SS, boards are really active. just my 2cents, I'll return to my beer now.

HowlerMonkey

Chimp
Nov 2, 2003
Hockeyland
I'd agree, as long as it doesn't turn into the one like MTBReview has. Man, they band together and cut people apart for the smallest things. It gets downright nasty there. This site is really cool. The people don't seem interested in "one-upping" each other.
This is a nice place.
Peace!

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
i'm into a ss fourm. I started riding ss with my DJ/urban/freeride bike, now I'm building up a ss xc bike. SS is the way to go, I can't imagine every messing around with gears again!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
This has been discussed a few times. There are a lot of good singlespeed specific forums out there, so the need for one here hasn't really been that great. If there was enough support for one however, maybe it could happen.

:love: singlespeed :love:

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Echo said:
This has been discussed a few times. There are a lot of good singlespeed specific forums out there, so the need for one here hasn't really been that great. If there was enough support for one however, maybe it could happen.

:love: singlespeed :love:

that's like saying there are a lot of road bike forums, or snowboard forums... yet we have both of those :nopity:

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I won't let ya'll down i promise to be a model citizen( Ha!) anyway thanks for the SS forum, The Monkey Rocks! :cool: