Quantcast

How come?

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
How come there are so many people that have signed up for RM, but have never posted? And how come there are over 12,000 members but there havent been any good, interesting threads in the Lounge in forever. Its the same people posting all the time. Come on people, lets make RM the best site on the web.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
It would be cool if we could get everyone to post once in this thread (maybe more if they are up to it) and see how many pages it goes. Then people could start to get to know people on here and maybe start being nice.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
rpk1988 said:
It would be cool if we could get everyone to post once in this thread (maybe more if they are up to it) and see how many pages it goes. Then people could start to get to know people on here and maybe start being nice.
thats a terrible idea

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
mtnbrider said:
I think the accounts that have been on here for a least 2 weeks with 0 posts should be deleted. It just takes up space.
if what i remember an admin from another site said is correct, then the accounts that you speak of take up a negligible amount of space. plus there are people who dont post but utilize the pm function and just browse the forums.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
mtnbrider said:
I think the accounts that have been on here for a least 2 weeks with 0 posts should be deleted. It just takes up space.
:stupid: It would also be nice if we could all be active in all the forums on RM. Like I dont think I have seen a post in Road Cycling for a while. I remember back when I first started here, people were posting everywhere. Now it has just been kinda the same old same old.

J

JRB

What the hell is wrong with our threads in the Lounge??? :eviltongu

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
There hasnt been anything interesting in a while. There were a couple of nice pictures thread. But it seems like lately a lot of people have bailed out on the monkey. I dont think I have seen a news thread by N8 in forever. Haha. :thumb:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
maybe we can have a stupid thread thread .. where we can move stupid threads to.. we can start with this one??? :D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
rpk1988 said:
Last night I rode from my house to blockbuster on my new budget hardtail with flats was passing traffic on the sidewalk and putting peds in danger so I popped out in traffic sans helmet or gloves just said "f" it then I I went home and watched Sahara that movie is like pop indiana jones it sucked then I played forza a game in which I am now a level 46 while having 2 beers one was a Murphey's draught stout and one was a Beamish draught stout they are both bomb but still not as good as Guiness I would say they are less bitter but slightly more tart then I went to bed and had some crazy dreams and shizz and woke up late now I am at work you know and I really like coffee (whew)… .