Quantcast

How cool is this video?...

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I just watched 3,4 and 5 all very nice! I especially like Cameron's section. Can't wait to see what comes of the footage you guys were shooting up at UC yesterday...

E.T.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
NorCal
Top Soil segment #6 is up HERE For all you NorCal Monkeys you'll probably recognize the majority of the footage. Good ol' UCSC...

Jeremy added some extra footage to my section and I still crack up everytime I see my failed 360 attempt (one of many, many attempts). I didn't realize they looked that funny!!!

Let me know what you guys think... :blah:

Lates,

Evan (a.K.a. ET)

E.T.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
NorCal
They're in Watsonville but since that was my first time there I really don't remember how to get there. They're called the Watsonville jumps or The Taco Bell jumps. I guess they are in the vicinity of a Taco Bell but I wasn't paying attention...

They're nice and steep and there is a definite "if you case it you fix it" mentality. This keeps them smooth...and weeds out the beginners. There are no small jumps to warm up on.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I just saw the new segment, it's sick. Cameron's segment was definitely cool too. I can't wait for the next few.

I was just out at the Post Office today watching Greg pull huge backflips. It was intense.

These are sweet videos, good job guys.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
I know how to get to taco bell trails in watsonville. I think it's better if we leave the directions offline since they are illegal.... and since Watsonville is throwing up new houseing everywhere. They are probably not long to this world.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
I'm supprised that Cam gets so much more exposure then Jamie, Andy, and Greg. They seem like they are every bit as good.
By saying this I'm not knocking Cam. He's insainly good. Just seems like the other 3 are at the same level but don't get near the exposure they deserve. Maybe that will all change soon.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Hmmm, looks like I wasn't too far off with my last post. I just read that Greg won the outdoor festival dj comp up in BC