Quantcast

How do I change that tag line thingy over there??

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
improve the quality and quantity of your post content [yes, quantity wins over quality every time, but still, one can hope] and when you get up around 500 or so, you might draw the attention of a Moderator who might grant you a wish.

On the other hand, if it's Brian HCM#1 - you'll involuntarily be either a Hope Merchant, a Newcastle Drunkard, or some other, suitably shamed hapless innocent.

Or, depending on location, cash or beer for Adam [Ridemonkey].

Good luck.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Asshattery is rewarded. Post something foolish. For example...post about how you are going to be a surgeon but the grammar and spelling of said post is insulting to 5 year olds. Or some rant about stupid roadies hoggin up the road. Something like that. Good luck.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Asshattery is rewarded. Post something foolish. For example...post about how you are going to be a surgeon but the grammar and spelling of said post is insulting to 5 year olds. Or some rant about stupid roadies hoggin up the road. Something like that. Good luck.
Photographic proof of some childish activity taking place in the presence of a large group of Monkeys helps too.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Photographic proof of some childish activity taking place in the presence of a large group of Monkeys helps too.

While messing around with one of those things, I almost blew my arm off. No photographic proof and no monkeys present unfortunately.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Or you can go out for a ride up in the Kingdom Trails and proceed to puke yer guts out like I did.

But I'd vote for something like the Potato Cannon stunt as puking is no fun.