Quantcast

How do you fit 120 beers in the fridge?

J

JRB

Good job, Manzi. It's nice to see that you got Bud for your homiez too. Uhm, the top rack is about to go though. Please drink the Sierra Nevada, or move it to a safer location.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Much better than your last effort. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say the Bud is for people you have to pretend to like.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Might want to take Loco's advice and check that shelf! Looks like its just barely holdin' on there.

All those bottles is just too much work! Two kegs from our local brewery, homemade blue cheese burgers, house on the bay with a view of the fireworks, the Candian border, San Juans.... hmmm Happy 4th :)

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
I got a 12 pack of Fat Tire...notice only 6? i'm saving the other 6 for my own personal drinking after the p-a-r-t-a-y! There should be enough people here to ease the tension of that shelf pretty quickly. Anyways, i'm gonna get off the e-world for now and go BBQ!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I'm confused as to why everybody is hatin' on Milcoorweiser-Pacifico. Granted they're not the best of beers, but it's a damn party and chances are our friend (include me too) can't afford to be a beer snob like the rest of you. Overall I like the selection, but almost too nice of beer for a party, I'd take out the Newcastle and sub more cheap domestic. Happy 4th b1tchez!!!

Mordax

Monkey
Sep 13, 2003
Redding, CA
reflux said:
I'm confused as to why everybody is hatin' on Milcoorweiser-Pacifico. Granted they're not the best of beers, but it's a damn party and chances are our friend (include me too) can't afford to be a beer snob like the rest of you. Overall I like the selection, but almost too nice of beer for a party, I'd take out the Newcastle and sub more cheap domestic. Happy 4th b1tchez!!!
PBR! woo!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
manziman said:
you did not just say that!? please, exit thge monkee noww@
Yeah, I don't necessarily agree with PBR, but I have no beef with Miller, Coors, or Bud. In fact, those three are a hellofalot better than a bunch of stuff on the market, especially when you factor in the $0.50 per bottle cost. (ehh, maybe not such a good thing, but still...)

Mordax

Monkey
Sep 13, 2003
Redding, CA
manziman said:
you did not just say that!? please, exit thge monkee noww@
bwahaha, i've had that crap once, never never again...i dont care how cheap it is
reflux complained of beer being "too nice of a party beer" so i had to throw that crap out there, haha

oh ya, by the way, coors is even worse than bud, and millers not much better...yak

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Hmm, I dunno - I'd place Miller just above Coors and Bud too, but I think Bud is worse than Coors. Even Bud is better than those other $12 24 packs you can get at safeway though - I can't remember the name - Something to do with rivers... That **** isn't even availible in bottles.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Slugman said:
What is wrong with you... you didn't even drink any of the beers while you were loading the fridge?!?!?!
says whom? we had a 12 pack of Fat Tire, could only fit 6. Where'd the other 6 go? in my belly when we were loading it.

Oh man, my head is killing me. Good thing I don't work Tuesdays. I'm going back to sleep...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I bet you had this expression most of the time you drank it too Sean :D

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
dexterq20 said:
Kashi looks kinda scared of the shocker in that pic.
I think he's actually scared of the extremely drunk Don Johnson expousing his love to you :p

Mordax

Monkey
Sep 13, 2003
Redding, CA
Big_Papa1080 said:
guinness tastes like ass. i only drink it when doing car bombs. killians on the other hand is quite nice.
it's an acquired taste :cool: :thumb:
killians is brewed in colorado by the coors people :angry:
however, it is good, just not irish