Quantcast

How do you like your eggs??!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
over medium, but even more, slow cooked scrambeled eggs, soft & cooked over looooooow heat for at least 30 mins. with butter & tarragon.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I opened up one like that before. I didn't eat dead bird mucus for a long time. I try to block it out the best I can. I find if I scramble them with cheese and portabello mushrooms and stuff it doesn't bother me as much. Eggs are nasty when you think about where they come from.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Knuckleslammer said:
I opened up one like that before. I didn't eat dead bird mucus for a long time. I try to block it out the best I can. I find if I scramble them with cheese and portabello mushrooms and stuff it doesn't bother me as much. Eggs are nasty when you think about where they come from.
You are such a wuss. :rolleyes:

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
I like mine over-hard....I just dont like the runnyness of the yolk. There is a Husky House about 45 minutes from here that offers a "mountain man" breaky: 4 eggs, 1/2 pound of bacon, 8 pieces of toast, and more hashbrowns than any normal human being could eat. :drool: I usually get it when Im driving the 750 miles back to my parents place...

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
SilentJ said:
"mountain man" breaky: 4 eggs, 1/2 pound of bacon, 8 pieces of toast, and more hashbrowns than any normal human being could eat. :drool: I usually get it when Im driving the 750 miles back to my parents place...
AKA the MI Special

The Cheese

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Most of the time it's over easy but I sure like properly poached eggs too. Either way, gotta leave the yolks a little runny. At home I will often scramble them and melt in some gruyere. MMMMM eggs.

Knuck, every animal product is pretty nasty to eat if you think about it that way. But that pic - ewwwww. :dead:

Edit: Oops I forgot, actually my favorite way to eat eggs is in fettucine carbonara (AKA "pasta with bacon and eggs").

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
SuzyCreamcheese said:
AKA the MI Special

The Cheese

Ya...pretty much. Most of the time that I visit the you ess of eh Im shocked by the portion size...takes away any doubt as to why its the fattest coutry in the world...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
over medium. cooked by your naked wife. ;)

After eating Irish bacon I just can't look at american bacon the same way. With the exception of their lack of hash browns the Irish really do a mean breakfast.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Ciaran said:

After eating Irish bacon I just can't look at american bacon the same way. With the exception of their lack of hash browns the Irish really do a mean breakfast.
MMmmm...Irish bacon....:drool: Lack of hash browns...kinda ironic....I mean the famine is over....sheesh...;)

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
TN said:
over medium, but even more, slow cooked scrambeled eggs, soft & cooked over looooooow heat for at least 30 mins. with butter & tarragon.
I shall definitely have to try that!!!

golgiaparatus said:
Cant cook fried eggs in the nude... your wife's got talent... those little oil splatters hurt like a mother.
Yeah, gotta do it on lower heat...I learned that the hard way...:angry:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Secret Squirrel said:
I shall definitely have to try that!!!

its my specialty.

i love eggs any way. fritata, quiche, scrambled soft and hard, fried hard, over medium, over easy, sunny side up. poached, breakfast burritos, in soup, omelets, eggs benedict and sardou.

one of my favorite egg dishes is fried egg in a beef broth garlic soup with a nice thick crusty slice of garlic toast in the bottom of the bowl. another one of my specialties.

i think the egg may be my favorite food.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
laura said:
its my specialty.

i love eggs any way. fritata, quiche, scrambled soft and hard, fried hard, over medium, over easy, sunny side up. poached, breakfast burritos, in soup, omelets, eggs benedict and sardou.

one of my favorite egg dishes is fried egg in a beef broth garlic soup with a nice thick crusty slice of garlic toast in the bottom of the bowl. another one of my specialties.

i think the egg may be my favorite food.
We just ran outta eggs this morning :mumble: ...now all this talk is making me crave some for dinner :mumble: .... Now I'll have to stop by the store on the way home...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ciaran said:

Speaking of a fryup............

I'm doing one on Sunday. Narlus hooked me up with Irish back bacon, bangers, and black sausage. Some fried mushrooms, a tomato or two, and some fried bread and I'll be good to go! :thumb: